Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Hello,

is there anyone to help me with my problem?

I’m feeling energy depleted, like an entity has attached both to me and my boyfriend. I feel that his ex is trying to brake our bond and separate us.
Can you please help me to remove the curse? And I would love to see the backfire of her evil work.

Me and my partner are soulmates and share a very strong connection with each other. Please heal our relationship, make it stronger and well protected from psychic attacks.

(i would have done this by myself, but unfortunately I’m a newbie and not strong enough to hear what spirits say)

Here’s the deal. I have tried for the last 2, maybe 3 years to develop my senses. I have seen with my own eyes Lilith and heard her speak. Also some other spirit whom I do not know touched me in my stomach which I felt and then he spoke to me in a language I don’t know. Heard that with my ears. I have felt Lucifers energy pour out of his sigil on 2 separate occasions and Azazels incredibly intense presence the first time I said his enn. I mention these things so you know that I am not just some newb asking for help without trying first. I’ve meditated on the daily for idk how long now. Nothing. Visualization is not my strong suit. I have paid for the 9 gate initiation ritual from E.A., seems to have made some difference. But still, nothing that I can command into existence at will. I feel like I can sense somethings. I feel like maybe I might be getting some messages silently in my head… not that I can count on it nor entirely tell what is being conveyed… I find myself with plenty of time on my hands and the only thing I can think of doing is meditating, but I am getting so tired of just sitting there with my eyes closed and nothing happening. Lighting a candle and calling to the spirits of darkness to help me to bend reality to my will only does so much it seems. Does anyone have any suggestions on something I can do to actively develop my senses? Most specifically my ability to hear. Or is anyone willing to perform some ritual with me to help clear the cob webs?? Aside from paying thousands of $$$ to E.A. for his rituals idk what else to do.

Also, is anyone in or around the East Side of Idaho? Idk anyone out here that is on the LHP.

Hello peeps of BALG, I’m looking for a major change in career path and have already taken the necessary steps for myself, and enlisted the help of King Belial, but I’d like an extra set of hands to give me that extra push so I can dominate any competition and land this position. It’s something I really wanna make sure I can secure and could open a lot of doors for me.

So really I’m just looking for a hand in career magic to give me that extra boost, and anything that can remove any obstacles for both myself and Belial so it lands in my favor.

Are you visualizing?

The more you visualize, the more you’re flexing your “sight”, imo.

Guided meditations are good for this, or even daydreams that you actively conjure up and engage in.

You can do the same with sound. Try to recall different sounds in your head, but try to recall them in the way you hear them (direction, the feeling of the sound hitting your ears, etc)

Imagine you’re at a concert (or playing live music) and try to really feel the volume of the sound as it hits you, and the sound waves on your body, reverberations in the floor, etc.

Another exercise is to listen to white noise while going to sleep, or in a trance state.

As you hit the hypnagogic or trance state you’ll start to hear words and voices in the noise. (I’ve also experienced this with binaural beats at times, where I’ll start to hear voices and stuff in the beats until I snap out of it).

Drinking valerian tea can help facilitate the hypnagogic state. Chamomile might too I guess.

It’s been awhile since I’ve done that kind of thing but I’m fond of this site for generators:

They have an app too, and you can play around with the pitches and frequencies til you find something you’re most comfortable with.

Or if it’s an ambience you can add or remove sounds changing their volumes to get a comfortable soundscape.

I think you can layer some of the generators too.

1 Like

Is this for “Stratis”?

1 Like

This felt like a good opportunity to take my Banishing Powder for a whirl.

The black candle is a “return to sender” spell, dressed with olive oil and the aforementioned powder. Inscribed @Lux_within & Byfrn”, “return to sender” and some runes…surrounded by a circle of salt on a mirror plate.

The white candle is for protection inscribed similarly but with the word “protection”.

My last pink candle, dressed and inscribed with a heart and various runes (as well as @Lux_within & Byfrn”)

Point blank that took a bit of work.

The white candle felt pretty strong not gonna lie. It’s intended to surround and crown you with white hot fire of protection.

Pink is for your relationship to help your bond and strengthen it. To bring you closer in love, comfort, and support. To grow together as king and queen.

The pink candle was honestly the hardest.

You’ve both got a lot of negativity around you that needs to be worked through.

When I was pulling his out to feed it into the black candle it was like he didn’t want to let it go. I could see him trying to hold onto it like a kid or something.

On your end there was just a LOT of negative energy (very dark) to pull out. I kept pulling, pulling, pulling…and pulling. (Lol)

Some of that shit was sticky like goo.

I get the impression it won’t be easy but you guys can make it through your problems.

(Even now I still feel some pressure in my third eye area after all that)

Update:

Looks like the black candle will burn down last even though I did that one first.

3 Likes

@A_Pariah He has finally resurfaced on facebook. He made several positive posts but one in particular about a movie he is excited about and wants to discuss with others.

He seems happy and content but not in a manic type way. Just very satisfied and calm. Thank you again for stepping in. :pray: :pray: :pray: :prayer_beads:

3 Likes

I am glad to hear that. I wish your friend all the best on his journey and a growing capacity of resilience he can hold on to.

Thanks for letting me know (and for starting my day with good news) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can’t thank you enough for your assistance!

Could you please tell me, what you have seen?
Are the things going to be better?

I’m sure that he was really bonded by her, she is so mean, she doesn’t want to see him happy again. She used to abuse him, beat him and mentally destroyed him. So, it’s a lot of trauma involved and I think that this why it was so hard to let go.

Last month he had dreams of her, he told me “please, I need your help, I think I’m attacked”. I tried to freeze her energy with a simple spell, but it wasn’t enough - she’s stronger than me on this point. Ever since, he has felt into depression, I have never seen him again like this. At least, he decided to visit a therapist yesterday.

Yes. His ex had casted a love spell on him. I did a unbinding of witchcraft as we say in Greece and every spell casted on him is broken. Including mine

I think you’ll be okay.

I saw where you might have a fight or something but if you can work through it and resolve any issues between you it’ll be okay.

For him, I think if he can let go it won’t be too bad actually. There was some negative energy but it wasn’t super horrible.

Makes sense.

I didn’t really pry into it, but you had a lot of gunk and negative stuff I had to pull out. I kinda felt like it was attached to a lot of negative emotion. Anger was definitely a part of it.

I would suggest you get on a regimen of regular cleansing for awhile. Salt baths and the like.

Grounding too. Meditation or nature walks and hiking (or whatever you like best for grounding).

1 Like

I really can’t find a way to express my gratitude to you!

You’ve helped me a lot and confirmed my gut feelings that there was indeed an attack from the ex (apart from lots of negativity from other people).
Also I think that Lucifer guided me here and I thank him from the bottom of my heart, too. Much gratitude to you, Lord Lucifer.

I hope one day, I’ll be such a great magician and help people like you do. I wish one day I could pay back the good you did to us. Thank you @crookedpathfinder, blessed be.

2 Likes

Are your thoughts interested in helping me?

Considering the cards I pulled, no. That’s why I asked if it was the same person.

1 Like

Okay thank you

Hi everyone, could i get some help seeing if I have some sort of blockage or something restraining me from practicing? I feel very disconnected and have very little magickal response from meditations and workings, my energy centers feel depleted too. Any help would be greatly appreciated, whether it be external or internal factors causing this.

Can someone help me on love problems, we have problems with my gf it causes us turmoil in pur relationship hope someone could help me

I know this is a tale as old as time but I’m sure there are people in this forum who have lost or thought they lost the great love of their lives. I know I have. I’m 44. This man was my first love when I was 17. When we broke up at 21, I vowed to never speak to him again. I keep up on that promise until a tragedy in 2020 brought us back into contact and love with each other. Up until October of 2021, this person was my Person, my best friend, my lover, my partner. I let my fears and my past ruin everything to the point where I’m blocked from communicating with him and he with me. I have tried to hire a practitioner who summoned Sitri, I have tried a spell with Amon, I have tried envoking Lilith. Maybe I’m not powerful enough, maybe he’s too stubborn but I know that someone or something brought us back together after over 20 years of being apart. I know with every fiber and cell in my body that we belong together. His ex wife even gave the both of us her blessing and welcomed me into their home with their children. Maybe mutual forgiveness and acceptance is what’s called for but something has to move so we can be together. I’ve tried dating other people but no one is ‘him’. I don’t want anyone else in my life other than this person. I feel like he’s so angry with me, angry with life, that he won’t try again. Can someone please help two high school loves become each other’s last loves of their lives?

5 Likes

Hello guys
I’m going to cut to the chase.

Can anyone get in touch with an angel for me?

It will help me a lot to hear what this angel has to say, can someone help me

This thread has slowed down significantly since my last visit.

I’ve been thinking about making a request for some time, having been far to concerned about what request to make before finally deciding just to make a request.

My request is this: approximately a year ago I asked Andras to destroy my target. However I have no idea if it was successful. Can someone contact Andras and ask him if he was successful and what my next steps should be (if any). Also Approximately several months ago circa three months ago (although I would have to check my journal for the exact date) I contacted Marbas and asked him to drown a different target in their addiction to cocaine thus destroying their life. Can someone contact Marbas and ask if he was successful and what my next steps should be (if any).

I have zero contact with either target in over two years.

As this may contravene the one request per person rule that @DarkestKnight wrote about in his OP and I do not want to be responsible for this thread getting closed so if I had to choose I would say the Marbas request is more important if I had to pick. Although PMs are not allowed I note you can PM solely to get the name of the targets so let me know in this thread if this is necessary

Edited due to typos

2 Likes