Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

@caringang I am currently charging a candle with moonlight (dressed with Road Opener Oil) until Wednesday for you. On Wednesday I will perform a booster ritual for your vocal chord and expression problem and I will play a bit with self-made banishing water :slight_smile:

@Vahanna I will look into your back problem on Thursday since its the only day I am at home long enough for overseeing big candles. :candle:

(As always: please keep the time zone differences in mind that might occur. I will report back on here as soon as I am on the task :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I can’t thank you enough for your help. There is a full moon today, may its energy be on it :):full_moon:

1 Like

Thank you @anon29949371! I believe I would be able to do a simple protection spell for my children, it’s just the more complex, serious cursing work I’m not very confident in doing. I so appreciate your taking this on.

1 Like

OK

Please make sure they are well protected from being hit with the reactions this man will have. Especially when they are in his presence or company.

To be honest, I can’t even imagine the damage that will be done by attacking from all angles, but it will be a severe curse.

Thursday at 11:30PM I will start and send photos.
Don’t think about it anymore, just rest easy knowing that this man is already cursed.

I just need their names, pics if you have, and tell me something he appreciates or is very attached to. DM me please.
The rest will be discussed here in the open on this topic.

7 Likes

I am just grateful you are going to do this for me. I’ve been this way for years so a week or 2 more I think I can handle it. Thanks so much.

2 Likes

I find it concerning that your father is feeling so ill, so I called on Marbas to help with getting him better.

I called on Andromallius to give him protection, and to find and punish his enemies, the ones who’ve been doing this.
(He seemed to want a lot of the rum I have on hand, on the sigil, on the incense, a shot of it…)

I called on Lucifer to shed his light (figuratively and literally speaking) and oversight on the situation and bring further clarity.

To expose, and to bring things to light that are hidden.

And, if for some reason your father being sick has a medical cause that isn’t getting caught, for that to be found/discovered and treated.

6 Likes

Thank you very much.

1 Like

I was wanting to offer my effort in some protection.

3 Likes

@crookedpathfinder
Thank you, I’ll appreciate your efforts as well. I was going to do a simple protection ritual but I know you (and everyone else here) has way way more experience and power in this than I do right now.

1 Like

I’m not able to DM you the target’s pic/info, I think my account is still too new at this point.

1 Like

Thank You :pray:

1 Like

@caringang Here is my update on your vocal cord request :slight_smile:
This time I included two separate workings because I think that your problem is physically and mentally a bit more complex (when we think that we aren’t able to articulate ourselves properly its always connected with a sense of shame which adds to the mental pressure of such a condition; this kicks a cycle of avoidance into motion which adds to the mental pressure and so on)

The first working includes: my selfmade banishing water, my blue topaz “blasting rod” (the honest work of an artisanal ungifted Pariah) and a piece of paper with a little drawing of your blockage. I even yelled at the piece of paper to dissolve the blocky feeling inside my own throat that I had when connecting to your larynx :smiley:
I’ve combined the banishing water with the blue topaz wand (another throat chakra stone, it helped me a big deal with self expression just the other day. Its also useful for dissolving anxiety); I am currently dissolving the drawing inside this water in order to banish the mental blockage that comes with the physical condition.

The second working includes a candle that I’ve carved with your username. I’ve annointed it with Road Opener oil and charged it with full moon light to attract physical and mental healing. I’ve asked Bune to charge the candle in addition with her energy and placed it on her altar.

(your candle :slight_smile: )

I must say that I haven’t worked on a Larynx before so I was really cautious with energetic healing. I’ve scanned the vagus nerves and decided to give them really light impulses in order to activate your laryngal muscles.

7 Likes

My boss has taken to using the company credit card’s bonus points to purchase things for the break room. We have two arcade booth things. His latest purchase? An inversion table.

3 Likes

Thanks for everything friends, it was a pleasure to be with you in this forum.

I wish you all the best.

Thank You

3 Likes

I am really happy with all the hard work and kindness you have done for someone you have never met.
TETRAGRAMMATON ISHIROS ATHANATOS AGLA bless you and whatever you want to do but cannot do, come true as soon as possible.:pray:t3:

1 Like

Not sure if @anon29949371 has taken you up on this and helped already? I’m willing to help if you still need it though. My stepmom was a total c*nt bitch to me, my dad didn’t care; reading this hit hard. So if you want help, I’m here.

I’d probably call Focalor though. And something about legalities if you don’t want them with their dad, maybe Dantalion? I’d use them because I’ve worked with them before and had amazing results. As this is for you I’d rather work with spirits I’m super comfortable with.

1 Like

Safety notice: I am not a doctor
Hi @Vahanna :slight_smile: As promised Buer and I are tending to your request.
When I’ve scanned your lower back area I had the impression that at least two of your intervertebral disks are narrowed; it feels really hard around the area too as if Osteophytes have formed around and in between, therefore fusing the lower spine together in some places (I just looked up the english term for it and found “Bone Spurs” :slight_smile: ).

I’ve asked Buer to assist with the pain management; I’ve also annointed a candle with ginger oil, tumeric powder and chili powder for pain relief. I’ve put a bit of heating energy in between the vertebrae in question as well. I’ve burned a mixture of my cleansing herbs and I’ve scribbled a symbol of your pain on a bay leaf and burned this one together with them.
I’ve asked Buer to lead you to a more long-termish treatment with better doctors (maybe someone can help you with a minimal invasive therapy like radiofrequency ablation) so you can start to move around again and not growing even more stiff.

(the bay leaf had a little last “Huzza” moment after it burned down for the first time, haha)

(P.S: as always I will oversee the candle until it has burned down :+1:t2: )

8 Likes

Thank you. I appreciate your willingness as well. Would you be able to do anything to the gf directly? Not only is she allowing the dad to hurt the kids, she’s doing it as well (she works with kids and is a mandated reporter). Since she is a lot wealthier than I am, she is able to pay for court motion after motion and keep the legal battle going/dragging it out. I just don’t have the funds to keep up the continuous court battles with both of them but I have to help my kids.

1 Like

Yes, I can! No worries, I’ll do something in the next day and a half. I’ll upload some photos and a summary when it’s done.

I remember my parents were in court from when I was 3-17. What a nightmare. And that woman needs to get away from (your) kids. If I can help out with anything, I’m definitely more than willing to!!

I hope you can also update with any changes so @anon29949371 and I can see the results?

Edit: @Sabrix What’s the worst thing you’re willing to have happen to her? (So I can tell the demon.)

1 Like

I want her to lose everything…her job as a teacher (she should NOT be working with kids at all), her home, her health, and even her mind (or whatever else the demons feel appropriate).

I really really appreciate this. I hope one day I’ll be able to do such powerful work with demons like you and infernoflux and everyone else here.

I’ll definitely update when I see results.

3 Likes