Request - if anyone does the Nine Gatekeeper Ritual

Would you be willing to share your feelings about it

Nothing personal

I am thinking about it

And would like to know things like

A rough idea of how long the prep and ritual is

Did you notice anything

Did you need to sleep afterwards

General review things like would you recommend for a beginner or a advanced sorcerer

Stuff like that

Thanks

5 Likes

Just wanted to comment to see if someone can help you out.

Never tried this, but it should be good

@C.Kendall Do you have any input or information on things? Trying to get the OP some help and you’re the first I thought of. TIA.

2 Likes

Not sure if @C.Kendall’s ritual is the same one EA built
I loved the follow up @anon21578942 allowed to be recorded on Connor’s ritual

Although for those following this thread to see if anyone answers me…
JS says he will be doing the ritual so maybe I can get him to give us his feelings afterwards

1 Like

Was a different ritual the one I did was almost six months ago or something like that

2 Likes

I figured as much Conner, thank you for confirming for us

2 Likes

More than welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I personnally received the Nine Gatekeepers ritual for E.A Koetting yesterday night.
I’m not new to Magick, for sur, but this was one of the strongest experience I had in my career.

I coud not recommand it enought, even to experienced magician. The spiritual results I received are pretty personnal but they were nothing but massive.

To give you an idea on how powerfull this ritual might get on a material level, here is a testimony. Some of you may know that I purchase antique objects. For years, I have been seeking a particular model, that I couldn’t find. I talk to different seller, all promised me that they will look for me, but none of them ever gave me positive news.
Yesterday, at 1am, I watch the video of EA performing the ritual, while doing it one my side and doing the necessary stuff at the same time.
When the ritual was finished, I closed the video tape, and one second later, jumped on Messenger to reach at EA and give him my impressions about the ritual. The first message I saw in my box, was send my an unknown antique seller, who saw a discussion and contacted by to propose me the exact article I was looking for.
That give you an idea on how fast the magick of the Gatekeepers can materialize things for you.

5 Likes

I also participated in the nine gatekeepers ritual and am left dumbfounded…
Daoist alchemy adept, consciously immortal, the possibility of physical immortality yawns before me…
Realization of black alchemy, dark dream of self actualization, fulfillment of ancient mysteries materializes…
no one
no body
no thing
noseparation
jus NOW
:dragon:

3 Likes