Request for a relaunch of the OAA with video courses/book and full works

Hi there dear Eric…;

Thanks for all the work you do - and the inspiration your bring to bring people beyond the ultimate.

I wanted to ask you, as honoring of the work your provide -
I am of the opinion that indeed all of your work is absolutely
of the greatest value - Wisdom being as supreme Gold in this Cosmos.

You are becoming a Huge reference for Magick itself, which is not only
great, but mostly necessary.

In reality, (though you may have moved on to other levels of magick yourself and may perhaps feel personally different about it now)

Your OAA material is actually ways too precious in the magickal community to be left in the corner, just as your A.O.Sorecery books,

So, I wanted to ask you if, you would be willing to, for the wholesomeness of the magician’s succes - the community, and also it’s expansion, be willing to provide us with OAA video courses, books and, the A.O.Sorcery books, if you wish?

Also - The black rites materials seem to be coming in a limited number, especially the trinity of triangles and the amulet?

I wanted to ask you if someway, somehow, you could be making it so that these things could be provided more permanently, somehow - so that the magickal community would not only be assured to grow more massive in size, but also in wisdom and tools - so that we can all regain our planet.

Peace and thanks for all you do-
all your work and wisdom are indeed gold to us, fellow magicians - every peace of input counts and makes to say it as it is, universes of a difference in how we create our realities when using the information.

sincere thanks,

A magician you helped inspired to reach for the ultimate

I’m surprised Koetting has done a bigger release of this material. It was immensely popular, the book release sold out in less than an hour and all of it is pure gold. I’ve made incredible advances in my practice by practicing the exercises.

[quote=“Xerato, post:1, topic:8248”]Hi there dear Eric…;

Thanks for all the work you do - and the inspiration your bring to bring people beyond the ultimate.

I wanted to ask you, as honoring of the work your provide -
I am of the opinion that indeed all of your work is absolutely
of the greatest value - Wisdom being as supreme Gold in this Cosmos.

You are becoming a Huge reference for Magick itself, which is not only
great, but mostly necessary.

In reality, (though you may have moved on to other levels of magick yourself and may perhaps feel personally different about it now)

Your OAA material is actually ways too precious in the magickal community to be left in the corner, just as your A.O.Sorecery books,

So, I wanted to ask you if, you would be willing to, for the wholesomeness of the magician’s succes - the community, and also it’s expansion, be willing to provide us with OAA video courses, books and, the A.O.Sorcery books, if you wish?

Also - The black rites materials seem to be coming in a limited number, especially the trinity of triangles and the amulet?

I wanted to ask you if someway, somehow, you could be making it so that these things could be provided more permanently, somehow - so that the magickal community would not only be assured to grow more massive in size, but also in wisdom and tools - so that we can all regain our planet.

Peace and thanks for all you do-
all your work and wisdom are indeed gold to us, fellow magicians - every peace of input counts and makes to say it as it is, universes of a difference in how we create our realities when using the information.

sincere thanks,

A magician you helped inspired to reach for the ultimate[/quote]

all the way in! +1 !!!