Request for a reading

Hi. I was wondering if anyone would like to do a reading for me. I don’t mind which technique is used, but my question is important to me, so without being rude, I would request someone with some confidence in their accuracy. I’d like to return the favor for someone in the forum, but I don’t know if my skills with Lenormand are worth a damn. Thank you so much in advance.

I don’t have time to do a reading for you, but I posted a tutorial for a method that requires no overt psychic skills, called the Book Of Fate, that you could try alongside other things.

The full tutorial, my notes on adapting the questions, and a legal download of the Book are available here: Tutorial, Napoleon’s “Book Of Fate” aka The Empire Builder’s Oracle.

Hello. I made a douchey mistake of posting my request in the general section. I hope an admin can delete it for me. I would like to request a reading from someone who is confident in their ability, because the answers would affect my path in life. Thanks in advance.

You guys ever heard of buying one?

I find that if someone says they can’t afford something then they must not want it that bad.

There’s several good venders online.

You guys ever heard of buying one?

I find that if someone says they can’t afford something then they must not want it that bad.

There’s several good venders online.[/quote]

Well that’s just silly.

Some of us may not be capable of buying it.Not as in,we don’t have enough money to buy one,but we actually can’t get a credit card,or we can’t be seen buying anything that relates to magic,because it’s magic and they’re in the broom closet.

Plus,the entire idea of buying tarot readings seems very odd,for a forum where readings are being given away.I’ve already done a very poor reading for you.And I’ve also gotten a rather poor reading from you.NO OFFENSE of course.I just thought it was rather vague,and not very helpful,although I understand both the frustration of deriving useful information from tarot,and the frustration of forming that information into words because it comes as thought impressions.

Furthermore,one doesn’t necessarily NEED to want a tarot reading badly to get one.There are plenty of people here who would be willing to offer one for free,though perhaps if you hadn’t formulated that this was serious and you wanted someone confident,as I probably would’ve offered you,but my tarot skills are meek,and my readings unhelpful.

[quote=“Arcane, post:5, topic:6840”]Well that’s just silly.

Some of us may not be capable of buying it.Not as in,we don’t have enough money to buy one,but we actually can’t get a credit card,or we can’t be seen buying anything that relates to magic,because it’s magic and they’re in the broom closet.[/quote]

I agree with Arcane on the above. Although I’m sure Arcane is being modest when it comes to skill. :slight_smile:

I will give it a go if you fancy a reading. I am not excellent with tarot, but I seem (for some bizzare reason) to be better at reading for others than myself.

Thank you subject_zero! I would buy one, but I have already spent enough on other magical services. I think it’s nice to have a place where people can practice in a friendly environment. I will offer readings when I get the guts, and more skills. Thanks Arcane for the rant hehe! So great.

Arcane You gave me a single name so of course you’ll get a vague reading. I know nothing about your situation or the person involved and so can only go by what I’m told in the cards.

Second your reading was just as vague and did not even address my question. So I suggest you tone down your criticism on my skills as I’ve likely given away more freebies then you and done a very good job.

if someone’s seeking a reading on their life path but can’t afford it then I suggest they re evaluate if they need a reading. Better yet they can do what I did and learn to read, it’s not too hard.

Also please look I to any services you buy, read reviews in the worker, speak to him/her, former clients etc. This will keep you from spending too much money etc.

if someone’s seeking a reading on their life path but can’t afford it then I suggest they re evaluate if they need a reading. Better yet they can do what I did and learn to read, it’s not too hard.

Also please look I to any services you buy, read reviews in the worker, speak to him/her, former clients etc. This will keep you from spending too much money etc.

[/quote]

I am learning to read. I study Lenormand , I can predict stupid daily stuff, but I don’t know about how good I’d be at something I have emotional stock in.

Also I paid for very good high quality services. I am working with some people at Lucky Mojo, and they are great, but I can’t keep bothering them with my questions, and I have spent what I feel is enough this month.

Besides, It gives me a chance to get to know everyone and come out of my dark introverted cave. I’m not here for handouts. I thought people here might enjoy the opportunity.

For all intents and purposes,this post does not exist.

Good luck with LM

Lenormand is very cool. And yes you’re correct, most readers try not to read on personal issues.

PM me if you still want a reading.I’m up for refining my skills.Practice makes perfect after all!

I can give you a reading if you want. You will have to be very specific with your request though and describe your situation in detail . Don’t feel like doing general readings atm. Pm if interested

Polite reminder that we have a rule about offering free readings, this is just purely to stop the kind of scammers and stuff who’d roll up, offer freebies, then PM and harass people or say “I see a curse, you must pay me to remove it” and BS like that. Not saying that’s you, but these types love a loophole, and then hang round like a bad case of herpes for ages afterwards.

You can read about it here: Free Readings : New Rule.

Subject_Zero, you’re good to go on this, you’ve been on nearly 3 months and have a solid posting history, so it’s just a reminder in general. :slight_smile:

I’m back to give praise and thanks to Subject_Zero. She gave me such a beautiful reading. She even mentioned things going on with me that I didn’t really let on about. Feelings I have right now that are unrelated to my question. Thank you so much! I don’t want her swamped with requests, but if anyone becomes interested in getting a reading I would definitely ask for her. She is sweet, friendly, very detailed in her reply, and she also has a deep poetic style of interpretation. I could cry sniff Okay enough of that! It was great. I’m Heather, and I approve this message.

*Megasmiles :))

That’s very sweet indeed, thank you and good luck with your path. :slight_smile:

Zero

Ya know what’s stupidly outrageously funny? I took a chance and asked my Lenormand cards the same question and they just bluntly flat out told me what to do. It’s not even funny how specific it was. Still, without Subject_Zero’s help, I would not have calmed down enough or trusted what I read to have it make any difference.