Request Dark Fetishes And Magick Talismans From E.A

Tim/E A, im sure you are familiar with Carlos Castanedas works and the Order Of the Voltec; I need a pendant which not only induces shifts of the assemblage point, but with a sort of shadow double to take in soul travel and dreaming…

What About A Wooden Ouija Board And Alter Decorated Sinister By Koetting

What about E.A.'s Soul?

A deck of tarot cards that EA has charged.

A reasonably large inverted pentagram that EA has drawn my hand (large enough that it would look good framed).

These are tame requests, but they would be meaningful to me.

My Wishlist:
A Black Mirror that enhances/ deepens/ opens psychic vision.
A Talisman that aids Astral Travel
A Talisman that drags one into the TGS/ Repture/ Crossroads. (down the rabbit hole)
A Set of Mudras to aid in Asent and the development of the 3GP. (Yes i know thats no Physical item but still…)
Fun Part
A pillow(cases) that makes you/helps to remember Dreams/ Shadow Memory (Robert Bruce’s Name) of Astral Travel.
/Fun Part

I can make the mirror and the talismans

My contact in the Order of the Voltec as well as others have told me repeatedly that with the exception of fetishes because they house spirits/entities, such talismans are rarely worth it as there is no true shortcut to that state. You must apply the techniques yourself. I have been privileged to find a talented magician involved in the Qayinite tradition who has made me a genuine talisman which certainly aids in psychic abilities, but again-its a fetish. Usually with stuff like that the creator imbues it with so much of his/her own energy that its useless for the client.

My requests for personalized items by E.A. include:

House particular spirits to stone/vessel.
Guardian spirit names, rituals, and workings.
Charged objects to aid and enhance Goetic ritual works.
Hand-draw various requested sigils in black ink containing traces of your own blood.

[quote=“Timothy, post:1, topic:287”]The power of these rare handcrafted pieces resides in E.A. infusing his own potent astral energy deep inside them, charging them to fulfill any of your strongest desires. In essence, you are casting a magick spell, and he is providing the firepower.

All this being said, we are now going to commence the creation of several lots of magick fetishes, charged talismans, and ritual relics.[/quote]

Awesome! Hail Firepower! :wink:

Maybe im alone here but id like some Angelic Stuff too …lol

I can make all of these items except the blessed pillow cases lol

That pillow is really easy to make thought lol

Ring of amplification to allow soul travel at will and improve communication with entities beyond the realms

maybe a ring or talisman that channels satanic energy ? one that allows spirits to pass thru it and into the magician

Hi, i would like to make a request for a talisman please.
Recommendations are welcome.
I want a talisman that simply represents my servitude, my enslavement to Lilith and to Women. Something that will help me remember of that at all times and helps me to easily connect with Her and Her children.
Possible ?

Maybe some spirit effigies, that can compare to those from ixaxaar? It would be awesome to buy something like that within the states so you don’t get raped by shipping and handling.

How about if EA create an inventory of spirit-bound pendants that could be purchased. The spirit-bound pendants could offer the wearer assistance in various magickal workings such enhance telepathy, empathy, evocational skills, clairaudience, clairvoyance, clairsentience, psi energy, attract succubi/incubi, and so on. Or have spirit-bound pendants that offer help with addictions to spending, drugs, alcohol, or issues with depression, insomnia, nightmares, and phobias.

[quote=“E.A., post:19, topic:287”]I knew that there have been a lot of people out for my blood, but y’all would be among them! :wink:

Really, though, these are great ideas![/quote]

I would think that if we were to make a pact, that the daemon would want our own blood. This is exactly why I could never be a nurse. I could have a demon’s talons scratching around on my floor, but blood bothers me. I know it’s weird.

something for incredible charisma and sexual attraction from the opposite sex, as well as something for wealth, and maybe a spirit binded to increase your “inner vision” when skrying.

Just wondering why this thread is still getting attention, a nearly two year old thread and not one of the suggestions have been offered to the public yet.

You know what I do a lot of?

Seconding the above posts.