Report: Lake of Fire

howdy. i can’t remember precisely, but i was in a substantially altered conscious state. i know my breathing changed involuntarily, and given the fact that my pulse does tend to increase during most rituals (when i actually notice, i mean), i think it would be safe to assume that it did during this ritual.

i find my pulse changes most noticeably when a sigil successfully opens and i can feel the presence of a spirit approach. after that i tend to not pay much attention. as there were eight sigils (four archangels, four daemons) to open during this working, i didn’t pay much attention after the first few.

hope this helps.

kind regards, james.

2 Likes

It did help me I believe, thanks for your time!

1 Like

The hole letting go of hope thing and damnation is something I have an extreme amount of difficulty with. Hope is something I dont know if possible for me to lose. After reading the BOA I realized just how deep and intense this shit is, and a lot of second guessing myself.

2 Likes

hope is a delusion, like faith, based on unsubstantiated notions. by giving up hope, we’re giving up the attachment to an unhealthy desire for a particular outcome which may never manifest. once we are free of it, we are free to embrace reality without the sugar-coating, ugly as it may be sometimes. nonetheless, reality is inescapable, ugly as it may be sometimes:)

a lack of hope doesn’t mean not having a positive outlook. it just means not letting oneself be fooled by comfortable, yet unrealistic expectations. during the ritual, i noticed that hope wasn’t simply removed, leaving a shell. rather, it was transmuted in the fire into something else, i don’t yet have the words for it, but it felt like suddenly becoming liberated from a pair of rose coloured glasses. hope was replaced with determination, for want of a better word, and even if i could, i wouldn’t go back.

kind regards, james.

2 Likes

Hey James,

That’s a great account of your Lake of Fire experience. I’ve had BOA for a while and have worked with Azazel exclusively in a pact for several months. Our agreed upon timeframe has expired and now I may evoke Azazel or any other spirit freely as I see fit. That being said Ive decided to evoke the other three kings and work with them separately, culminating in a Lake of Fire ritual.

Last night I evoked Belial. He is an arrogant bastard, that’s what I recall the most. He appeared wearing studded leather armor, which was a greenish color. Not bright green, more faded and earthy. He was tall and of an atheltic build. His hair was shoulder length, thick, straight and jet black. The facial features were similar to an Urukai from Tolkeins work. Large nose with the tip turned down and ocular nostril slits. He also had sharp teeth and snarled at me regularly. He was definitely a horror movie waiting to happen. I gave the commands EA mentions in Evoking Eternity to stop the onslaught of grotesque images. I think Belial appreciates a sincere command of help me exalt my throne above the throne of God! Another observation is Belials request for Blood, skin and semen. I appeased the demon by pulling some loose skin off of a fresh scratch my kitten gave me and dropping it on the hot coals. I’m not sure what the obsession with body fluid is with these guys. You’d think an ancient entity would have little use for something as semen, and blood. Belial went as far as to ask me to find a girl, blow a load on her back and write his name in semen on her back. I find that an odd request, that I strangely want to accommodate. Anyway, I considered Belials task, then presented three tasks for him.

First, to make my social intrusion upon the national music scene. Second, to reveal the means and method in which I may summon the other two Demonic Kings, Amaymon and Abaddon. Third, to open the gates of the infernal kingdom and grant me entrance into hell.

After the third task Belial said “would you like to see the inferno”, I said “yes”. Belial “and you will!”…I closers my eyes and immediately was transported into a deep subterranean cave. It was limestone, but there were fires everywhere. Just rock burning. Belial took on more of a black shadowy form all though I could still make out his distinct features from earlier. This time he sat upon a throne of stone, charred black from the ash and smoke of the inferno. Several times in this vision I was hit with blasts of intense fire. The flames were burning hot, many were the white, blue and yellow flame types. I could not feel the heat or smell the burning, but I could see and definitely hear the roar of the flames.

Belial told me that I have now inherited a body of flames and like the spirits of his inferno I could take form into that body and travel the relm freely. He said he was the king of flames and fire and would stand in the south. He also said Azazel was the prince of air. Weird because I’ve had Azazel in the north to this point.

And that’s pretty much what I recall from this experience. How often have you worked with Amaymon? I know he’s calling my name to evoke him. Also what is your experience with Abaddon?

Thanks,

ZachD555

3 Likes

howdy.

i would highly recommend performing the lake of fire, but only because i’m selfish and i want to know of others’ experiences:)

belial is absolutely a daemon of fire. his reference to azazel being the “prince of air” may have something to do with the fact that, historically speaking, earth-bound or non-celestial spirits were said to be “of the air”. conversely, celestial spirits were “of fire” (the divine element which was lighter than air, and therefore “higher” or more supreme). astrologically speaking, belial is associated with the sun (fire) and azazel with saturn (earth), so i wouldn’t worry too much about association with the corners. although i am a satanist, lavey’s placing of belial in the north goes against even established astrology, and those who work with the daemons of the goetia quickly figure out their proper directions/elements rather quickly.

to me, belial is definitely south and azazel is very much of the north. oriens would typically be east, however in this instance it is amaymon. the reason he is not in the west is perhaps due to abaddon’s position as the keeper of the pit. the west direction is also known as the west gate, or the house of death. the twilight of dusk heralds the death of the sun in the western quarter through which souls are ferried each day, into the afterlife (or whatever your particular tradition says about where they go). in any case, the west if symbolic of death and transformation. as such, abaddon could be said to be a kind of ferryman like charon of greek mythology.

i haven’t otherwise worked with amaymon or abaddon, and i’m afraid i wouldn’t be inclined to speak of it, had i evoked them prior. i have worked with belial, but again, not azazel. belial seems to be very efficient at his work, although a great deal of courtesy must be given him for various reasons (some of which you no doubt discovered for yourself). this makes working with him quite tiring, but his energy is rather unique, forceful and really something that most people would rather not get in the way of, either summoner or target.

i’m not planning to work with these daemons for a little while as i’ve got a few “things” i need to take care of, with the assistance of other daemons right now. good luck with the work you have at hand, and do let us know if you undertake the lake of fire:)

kind regards, james.

2 Likes

I just watched a paranormal show where a girl was said to be possessed by Amaymon, at least that’s the name he gave the priest. Who had his ass handed to him.

1 Like

Quotation from James’ first post: They replied that I “already walk the path” and that my “soul is already aflame with hellfire”. I still don’t know what they meant by this, but I said that I would like to see the Lake, anyway. They replied with: “then you shall see”.

I would say that they meant your experience from past incarnations. It is my case and I guess it would work for you either, James.

Yesterday I performed whole ritual and have similar experience. I really liked it. It was like lying in the fire refinery while giving up all kinks, unhealthy bonds and other stuff to be refined to pure Power and Strength.
I was becoming The Abyss. I was becoming Them.

Anyway, whenever any entity calls me during my mental body I ma quite sure that I have worked with it in recently (usually in in my past lives). There are many of them and I have indeed quick and simple access to them and they are mostly happy to work with me.

2 Likes

On top of that:
Initially I was quite nervous (in spite of the fact that I am working with Azazel and Belial). Abaddon and Amaymon were quite new to me. But I was still hearing Abaddon’s calls.

I left out part of the ritual with breaking angelic seals. It worked anyway.

I had strong experience with Abaddon. I perceived him as bottomless Pitt - The Abbyss. It was calm, timeless. It was like being home ;-).

Amaymon was dark, silent and mysterious. He simply WAS there.
I also broke old pact with Abaddon and Amaymon from past incarnation and opened to new cooperation with them.

Today, sun is shining, sky is blue. New day! Literally.

2 Likes

would you be willing to provide a more detailed report? as many specifics as you can recall, if you wouldn’t mind. i’m curious as to other people’s experiences, and i’m sure even the smallest details in common would be significant.

kind regards, james.

2 Likes

OK, James. I will provide them soon.

1 Like

also interested in the details…

1 Like

Last week was amazing for me and my girlfriend. Something unknown called us to realize magic evocation with four gatekeepers of Hell. One month ago we summoned Azazel and Belial, so we paid attention more to Abaddon and Amaymon in evocation part of ritual. We used our consecrated hand painted pentagram.
At first we accept qualities of the two Kings - bottomless pit of Abaddon and then violence of Amaymon. After summoning four Kings we felt Lake of Fire out and inside us. It was Wonderful, feeling like weakness, sadness, fear,everything started to shift in this hot and strong refinery to relaxation, to power. In every of the four cardinal points stood gatekeepers of Hell entry (Azazel -North, Belial-South, Abaddon- West, Amaymon-East) and in the middle enthroned powerful Satan. My girlfriend noticed him first. She thought about him like Sat-jam (in sanskrit mean Truth).
We were sitting in the center of Pentagram in good company of Silence Equilibrium, smoke of frankincense resin, cedar and sage from censer.
So ritual ended and time passed away, but led us to another transformation process. During this time of transformation we have started to deeply experience our inner aggressor and victim. In this life transformation we pass through thousand times, but in this case was much stronger and more linger in the level of physical body.
I realized part of my personality like a Killer who was able to slaughtered my girlfriend, or victim who was immediately ready to die. Strong hatred from past life came up, hacked me and I had to accept it. I forgave yourself and then started healing time. Something very important have moved in my daily life. Now I’m more centered in my body, more grounded.

1 Like

And here I come with amazing song suited for Lake of Fire Ritual :slight_smile:

Jocelyn Pook - Hell, Fire & Damnation

I love the most solo violin and vocal in the last third of clip!

1 Like

[quote=“Orion2012, post:34, topic:807”]And here I come with amazing song suited for Lake of Fire Ritual :slight_smile:

I love the most solo violin and vocal in the last third of clip![/quote]

Just beautiful.

1 Like

James and other, here I come with more details on my Lake of Fire ritual.
-place: my living room
-incense: copal white from Ecuador
-soundtrack: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfp5VCRRnqM]- YouTube
-tools: my candlestick pentagram, chair, sleeping pad
I used sigil just for Azazel and Belial. I already had contacted them before.
And now to process of ritual:

• I opened myself more to Divine Self using IHVH mantra ([url=http://bardon.dnsalias.net/TMO-Links.html]http://bardon.dnsalias.net/TMO-Links.html[/url])
    -lit candles in pentagram
    -called Four Kings(Gatekeepers) of Hell: Azazel-north, Amaymon-east, Belial-south, Abaddon-west. It was not physical manifestation, but I didn’t need it for ritual purpose.
    -energy in room got pretty intense. I sensed all four Kings and I liked their companion from first moment. I felt them as four steady pillars.
    -I asked them all to open a gate of Lake of Fire. They answered Yes and I felt physically and astrally Fire. I was in Fire that was burning me, transforming me.
    -I laid down on sleeping pad and fell to deep alfa-theta state. I was nothing. I was nothingness with fire. I was in bottomless pit.
    “Die, rise and be reborn” came up in my mind at one moment. I gave up some old stuff (obsolete dependencies, desire to rule over others, destructive violence etc.)
    -finally I felt that I had to make offering to the Kings, so I offered them my semen and it was accepted.
    -I ended ritual with thanks to four Kings and sent them back to their homeland.

Ritual follow-up. It was pretty intense. My downs were more downs than usually. First week after ritual I felt all four Kings constantly around me.
Weaknesses are being transformed to Power. And it’s process. Process of becoming Living God!

1 Like

[quote=“Orion2012, post:34, topic:807”]And here I come with amazing song suited for Lake of Fire Ritual :slight_smile:

I love the most solo violin and vocal in the last third of clip![/quote]

Wow! Amazing atmosphere!

1 Like

…“working with demons like untamed explosive…”
@tiberius_james isn’t that why we do it :blush:.
Actually I love Belial I relearned to be a bit sneaky a little cheekier and improve to lie to those i don’t want to be aware of me… he has been understanding and easy to communicate with. I will be working with him again as a group thing and my results may be different entirely…

1 Like