Repeating numbers

I’ve been seeing repeating numbers for a few days now, maybe a week or so.
1111 111 222 444 555

Does anyone know what it means?

2 Likes

Is there any link between Azazel and the no 444?
I keep seeing this when I ask him something

3 Likes

Same no multiple times multiplies the meaning of the single no.

1 Like

It means many things, it is considered as law of synchronicity(one of the universal laws), always right things happens at the right time.
The universe giving you signs that, your dreams are turning into reality very shortly.
If you are onto spiritual journey, your portal has been opened for multiverse cosmos i.e., you are having spiritual awakening.

1 Like

Look into numerology to see the meanings of the numbers you see repeating. They all have different significance. The repeating 1 is a sign of awakening and deeper connection to the universe around you, third eye opening to.

I don’t know the others off the top of my head.

3 Likes

@JezebelleMoon, I totally agree with him. Those are also called angelic numbers and you can also see their significance in internet

2 Likes

1111 /111 Concentrate on your thoughts you can easily manifest something when focusing on this number.
222 Your current situation will change with a positive result don’t worry
555 Number of transformation and change. It will come

2 Likes

Then your synchronicity with him is really good. It tells you that he is with you.
444 means many angels are surrounding you and they will support you. And in my opinion the same thing goes when working with Daemons/Fallen Angels. They speak the same language.

4 Likes

I got the same with Lucifer and if I work with angels.

3 Likes

2 Likes