Repaying the favor?! Urgent Help Needed!

I know I gave you all those books for free, without any sort of stipulation. However, I wanted to ask for assistance, if that is possible. I feel horrible for doing this but it is urgent, I was wondering if someone could possible perform a ritual/evocation for a situation I have, in my honor. My car was hit by a uninsured driver, it will cost $828 dollars to fix. I am going back to college so money is tight for the moment, and the workload of studying is starting to affect any time I have for effective rituals/magic and such.

If someone(s) are a generous enough to help me in this situation I have, I will surely return the favor. I will pull some strings and get somemore PDFs and post a second part of The free books that I did with the Book of Sitra Achra. All of the books offered are hard to find/sold out extremely rare.

-Sincerely Sinister

[quote=“SinisterShadow, post:1, topic:3355”]I know I gave you all those books for free, without any sort of stipulation. However, I wanted to ask for assistance, if that is possible. I feel horrible for doing this but it is urgent, I was wondering if someone could possible perform a ritual/evocation for a situation I have, in my honor. My car was hit by a uninsured driver, it will cost $828 dollars to fix. I am going back to college so money is tight for the moment, and the workload of studying is starting to affect any time I have for effective rituals/magic and such.

If someone(s) are a generous enough to help me in this situation I have, I will surely return the favor. I will pull some strings and get somemore PDFs and post a second part of The free books that I did with the Book of Sitra Achra. All of the books offered are hard to find/sold out extremely rare.

-Sincerely Sinister[/quote]

i wish I could help you… But I can’t.

I don’t have that much. However, if you post your PayPal, I will give you something. If everyone gives even a little, you’ll have enough soon enough.

Anyone can help by doing a ritual or evocation if they choose to…you can even do one in an astral temple, etc…the only constraint one has is their self-imposed limitations…

I’ll open a square for you

Hi Sinister, I’m sorry for the late reply.

I got the books, and they are appreciated.

I’m going to do some sigal magick with Asmodeus for you, to aid you in finding some money/treasure.

I hope it helps.