Repairing a Damaged Energy Center

A few years back, a friend of mine had a very nasty parasite that became attached to her. It was leeching from her for quite a while before action was taken. The parasite was successfully removed- however, it left great damage in an energy center within her heart area (not her heart chakra). Ever since then, she has been cut off from her abilities greatly. At one point, completely. As well as suffering memory loss. She has been and still is taking great efforts to undo the damage for some years now, but it’s been difficult. Does anyone have any helpful advice?

2 Likes

Robert Bruce’s energy work book. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll look into that

2 Likes

How would you do it? I personally don’t mind the help. It’s mainly up to her if she minds it

1 Like

Explain? because the heart chakra is the heart area energy center, unless you mean the minor chakras or pathways around it.

1 Like

FUCK. This sucks. I know. What she is going through. Well constant healing techniques. Invigorating self love. You could get a prana donor? Working with nephyths

1 Like

Sexual energy is great for this

1 Like

Hiya OP! You can synchronize your friend with a future version of herself that has completely recovered from this attack, and lock it in through a talismanic connection such as a pendant for her to wear until acclimation is complete. Additional support methods include feeding and cleaning her chakral circuitry, creating or purchasing a servitor to interface with her systems and keep the status of them healthy, and providing her with self sustaining energy matrices that can be used to prop up the functioning of her power until it recovers on its own, like crutches. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

How exactly is this done

1 Like

Which part? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Synchronizing with your future self. Seems like timeline jumping type of stuff

2 Likes

It works best if you have other spirits helping you, but the gist is that you look for and summon a version of yourself that fulfills the necessary traits, and then merge with it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

One last note, is that the rate of synchronization can change over time, so the longer you hold the merger between you and the selected future version of yourself, the greater duration and magnitude of the effects! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Alright

2 Likes

I see that you are asking for someone else. Is she into Magick? Does she want your help? Is she working through it on her own and it’s taking too long for you? Why isn’t she asking? I am just asking because I don’t know.
Do you not do energy work? If she is open to the idea then you can take her to a Reiki practitioner. I have had great experiences with Reiki Practitioners.

1 Like

Oh, future stuff is definitely not in my expertise (besides precog), and I definitely would not want to cause more issues. The rest of your ideas sound more like something I could do- thank you. I’d keep them in mind just in case my current idea doesn’t fulfill itself.

1 Like

She has definitely been trying everything you mentioned

I took some time to venture out and discover possible methods, so excuse my random absence

Which typtypetype oF parasite Btw