Reoccurring Number!

Ive been seeing 66 not 666 a lot lately… literally everywhere. I can’t seem to find any info on it, so if anyone has had a similar experience please share.

1 Like

Number of Kimaris in the goetia

1 Like

who is that exactly? @Justin

1 Like

Nice catch!

1 Like

More of a militant demon

also are you sure this is what those numbers are representing because ive never really had a random entity send me messages.

No I’m not sure, but you made clear it wasn’t 666, and we all know about that numbers connotations, so I’m not sure why you felt the need to stress it wasn’t 666, just like I’m not positive why I turned to the goetia. Look into it or don’t, doesn’t make a difference to me.

okay I didn’t appereciate the way you answered that. It was a simple question, BUT I wont be anything else!

Here’s the thing, I don’t mind giving an answer, but you seem lazy. If someone gave me an area to pursue, I’d go look into and see if it resonates with me rather than ask for more, then ask are you sure? There’s a grand grimoire of Google where you could type in “significance of 66” I’m sure it has significance in numerology, as well as other areas. Which one is going to make sense to -you- no one can answer. Quit being lazy, put in your own work.

3 Likes