Reno NV area anyone?

I am in Fallon, are there any good people here that reside in the area and wish to either Skype or gather to discuss subjects of this forum…

I am looking for those that have delved into these things, a mentor or just discussion…

Thank you for your time,
Chris

[quote=“Teufelhund OR, post:1, topic:7709”]I am in Fallon, are there any good people here that reside in the area and wish to either Skype or gather to discuss subjects of this forum…

I am looking for those that have delved into these things, a mentor or just discussion…

Thank you for your time,
Chris[/quote] sorry I’m in south Georgia. I don’t know anyone here into the things I’m into. And it really sucks too

In case you are unaware, several BALG members have a skypechat group… We are not close geographically, but because of the timezones someone is usually on. We also do live skypecalls on Saturdays 12pm PST…in case you are interested. :slight_smile:

The link is under general, then Cafe Chat thread.

I did see that yes, I am off in the morning ( I am a security contractor for the NAVY… grave shifts… booo lol) but I will be staying in this weekend and do have Skype, so I shall check it out. Thank you