Removing doubts

How can i remove doubts from my mind and thoughts that is not going to work when I perform a ritual and after this? I suppose anybody in the begining is a bit skeptic.
Thank you

This is my opinion, and the method I used. You have to reprogram your brain to believe that all of this is truly real. We have all been programmed since birth by schools, churches, TV, governments to accept magick as something that’s not real and only exists on TV. So your brain is used to thinking it’s not real, even if you still believe to an extent, that doubt is always lingering in the depths of your mind. You have to start telling yourself this is real. Before you do a spell, pretend like the way a child would, that you know magick is 100% real and that you know you have the power to change to your reality.

Pretend that you have been doing magick with verifiable results for years and years, so you know without a doubt this next spell or ritual will work. Visualize the desired goal of your spell or ritual before getting started and see it in your mind as if you already have what you want and allow yourself to feel the emotions the outcome will give you. For instance if you are single and lonely and wish to do a love spell, think of how happy you will be when you find your mate and allow yourself to actually smile and feel happy as if your mate is real and is the next room, within an arms grasp.

Visualizing the outcome so strongly to the point you can feel emotions as if you have already manifested what you want, will slowly train your brain to accept magick as real, because your brain will to start associate your visualizations of magickal results with your emotions, and if the visual is strong enough to bring out real emotion in you, your brain will believe that you are actually experiencing the visualization, because emotions only happen in response to real events, or so your brain thinks, so if the visual is strong enough to cause you to react with emotion, your mind will see it as a real event like cause and effect.

You will slowly start to associate those good feelings with magick as feeling them before or after the ritual will tell your mind “hey this is real because it makes you experience emotion” and it causes a reaction in you. I forgot what part of the brain is responsible for attributing emotion to cause and effect but I studied about it in psychology class back in 2009. If something is not strong enough to cause an emotional reaction, your mind assumes it is not real or maybe it is real but it’s not important because it did not cause a reaction in you.

It’s similar to the concept of passing a lie detector test when you know you are actually telling a lie. If you believe in your mind so strongly that you are NOT telling a lie, you can convince your mind that you are telling the truth by learning how to turn off your emotions and physical reactions that naturally occur in the body when someone lies. Do the same thing when you meditate before ritual, but instead of turning your emotions off, turn them on and program your mind into thinking this is real and eventually, your mind will believe whatever you to consider to be real, is actually real. Hope that helped and was not too confusing.

2 Likes

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:2, topic:5505”]This is my opinion, and the method I used. You have to reprogram your brain to believe that all of this is truly real. We have all been programmed since birth by schools, churches, TV, governments to accept magick as something that’s not real and only exists on TV. So your brain is used to thinking it’s not real, even if you still believe to an extent, that doubt is always lingering in the depths of your mind. You have to start telling yourself this is real. Before you do a spell, pretend like the way a child would, that you know magick is 100% real and that you know you have the power to change to your reality.

Pretend that you have been doing magick with verifiable results for years and years, so you know without a doubt this next spell or ritual will work. Visualize the desired goal of your spell or ritual before getting started and see it in your mind as if you already have what you want and allow yourself to feel the emotions the outcome will give you. For instance if you are single and lonely and wish to do a love spell, think of how happy you will be when you find your mate and allow yourself to actually smile and feel happy as if your mate is real and is the next room, within an arms grasp.

Visualizing the outcome so strongly to the point you can feel emotions as if you have already manifested what you want, will slowly train your brain to accept magick as real, because your brain will to start associate your visualizations of magickal results with your emotions, and if the visual is strong enough to bring out real emotion in you, your brain will believe that you are actually experiencing the visualization, because emotions only happen in response to real events, or so your brain thinks, so if the visual is strong enough to cause you to react with emotion, your mind will see it as a real event like cause and effect.

You will slowly start to associate those good feelings with magick as feeling them before or after the ritual will tell your mind “hey this is real because it makes you experience emotion” and it causes a reaction in you. I forgot what part of the brain is responsible for attributing emotion to cause and effect but I studied about it in psychology class back in 2009. If something is not strong enough to cause an emotional reaction, your mind assumes it is not real or maybe it is real but it’s not important because it did not cause a reaction in you.

It’s similar to the concept of passing a lie detector test when you know you are actually telling a lie. If you believe in your mind so strongly that you are NOT telling a lie, you can convince your mind that you are telling the truth by learning how to turn off your emotions and physical reactions that naturally occur in the body when someone lies. Do the same thing when you meditate before ritual, but instead of turning your emotions off, turn them on and program your mind into thinking this is real and eventually, your mind will believe whatever you to consider to be real, is actually real. Hope that helped and was not too confusing.[/quote]

Thank you for the answer,it is not confusing at all.About beeing programmed by the church ,beleive me that i don,t beleive anymore only one world from that fairytale book for me it is clear that everything is only an invention to controll and supress the masses. From this point of view I am totally and completely deprogrammed!
I know magic is REAL!i know people whos lives are completely changed because of magic .I posted in my intro that i have at a few witches.One of them asked me to buy an egg ,i gave to her with my own hand. she performed a magic over it ,than broke it. Inside was something small in form of a let say a dog toy for legs ,a head,black colour, with eyes That eyes that a chicken has when are comming out from the egg. I saw it with my own eyes also my aunt that has been present there with me. But things didn,t change…for me!So I have no doubts regarding magic.I have doubts IF I AM ABLE to do it!thinking that if someone did it that knew nagic and nothing changed!