Removing Cock blockers

It works in the field flawlessly. Yes i 100% agree with why one would think that, but im telling you, if you say it properly, it always works as long as you stay with her the whole time

1 Like

If you say it as if you look up to it, youre devaluing yourself, but if you say it PROPERLY, with the subliminal message that these guys got stds and say it with a little sarcasm IN THEIR FACES, she will get the message, and they will to. Which tends to make them try even harder, which then makes them look desparate while you play cool. Its a typical issue guys have, and when worked properly my students always came out on top (pun intended)

1 Like

Chicken feet spellā€¦ :slight_smile:

Yesterday I reported a problem I was having with cockblockers. I want to follow up with the rest of the saga today. After the dude started to block me, I talked to his girlfriend and told her he was talking to another girl she packed up her shit. Moved out of the house they were renting and left his ass.
The one skank whore that took particular delight in fucking with my life got fired from her job after another girl I like gave some info she had on this girl to her boss. She had to withdraw from nursing school, and after I told her husband about the conga line of dudes she kept on stanby for when he went out of town, her husband abandoned her along with her three brats sired by two other dudes.
The cryptkeeper woman doesnā€™t know it yet but she will experience debilitating stomac ulcers and the other two skank whores will become homeless. All this will be visited on their heads in the near future.
People should be very careful who they mess with, or they may tangle with a warlock who has karma for a lover and one that doesnā€™t play !!!

When I was writing this last post, I had a premonition about what happened to those other two losers caused by KARMA not any future plans I had for them LOL

Thatā€™s a bit of a strong and horrendous spell just for a quick orgasm or two isnā€™t it?

ā€œI Reveal The Nastiest, Most Insidious Curse Iā€™ve Ever Usedā€¦ An Evil Spell That Tortures Your Victim Deeply And Slowlyā€¦ And Not Even Suicide Can Stop Itā€ - for casual sex? :thinking:

As E.A. says: ā€œObviously, we donā€™t want to throw these sorts of curses around at everyone who offends usā€¦ but when an enemy needs to be stopped, and their venom needs to be returned to them, itā€™s nice to know that we have a weapon like this in our arsenal!ā€

And OPā€™s not talking about the love of his life, or mother of his children here, just some chicks he wants to bang and then presumably move on.

JMO, I think building yourself up and doing less drastic work to get them out of the way would be best.

5 Likes

Thank you !!! Thatā€™s really good advice, and really good council. I would rather use my energy and talent on productive projects, getting revenue is only temporarily satisfying.

Literally just giving the OP the spell that was requested.
The chicken feet spell would do all the above things that is desired.
Whether or not the spell is carried through on isnā€™t my problem.
And Iā€™m a bit surprised that Iā€™m being called out on this when we have had people on this forum being given advice to actually do death spells on love rivals and no one bats an eyeā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

One thing Iā€™ve noticed though is that when I get blocked from being with one girl I want like ten new girls show up on the horizon. So maybe I wonā€™t waste my time and precious energy on revenge. Iā€™ll just move on to my next conquest.

If your just looking to get laid , which is fine, you need to approach it differently. You can not be to attached or possessive. Try not to be to sweet either or do things like hand holding ( things of attachment). Put out a vibe like you would not care if a woman used you for sex.

Tom Leykis knows what he is talking about, I would use what he says as a guideline. I do magick myself so I am not saying you should not use magick, but I have also looked into non occult information along my magick. Have you ever considered Mercury which is learning and information?
P. S this is just an introduction he has many other videos on the subject

This guy also has a lot of good advice
2 Likes

Very cool. Thanks

1 Like

Omg! I adore Lady_Eva and all her useful advice and suggestionsā€‹:heart_eyes::kissing_heart::clinking_glasses::beers::gift_heart::gift_heart: