Removing Cock blockers

There are people around me that routinely try to cock block me and try to keep me away from girls that I want, either because of jealousy or because they want to force me to adhere to their version of morality. They have ruined two relationships with two girls that I really liked. I need to find a way to rid myself of these anoying garbage people. What demon can I use or what curse can I put on these parasites to get rid of them. PLEASE HELP !!!

3 Likes

Look uo taoist magic the art of getting even for impotence spell that should do the trick lol you will ruin there life and get all the girls for yourself you.have my blessing amigo

1 Like

I remember that happening to me a couple times when I was in highschool.

Curse their asses. Or you could work with Agares and/or Paimon to make them leave you alone. Lady Eva has a great freezer spell that sounds appropriate regarding this situation.

2 Likes

What don’t you change your friends?

2 Likes

pick there biggest flaws, looks, personality ect and publicly embarrass them then cut them from your social circle.

1 Like

Maybe he doesn’t change his undercrackers? Those would most certainly cause an amount of cock blockage!

These peopl arent friends they are enemies. There’s a dude I call chuckles the clown a loser with a whuge mole on his head. The cryptkeeper an old faded out beauty queen. And four trash skank whores. These people have ruined relationships of mine on purpose just for giggles. Without any cause or justification. I WANT REVENGE … AT THIS POINT ALL I WANT TO DO IS EVAPORATE THESE PEOPLE OFF THE FACE OF THE :earth_americas:. I need help. Anyone who wants to do some target practice, feel free to blast away on these losers !!!

2 Likes

This lol

1 Like

A warding or shield spell to repel these negative people away from you.

3 Likes

Similar situation happened to me .my mans ex did a breakup spell on both of us. Right now I am erasing her memories of my lover and I , then banishing her from our life .

3 Likes

Binding spells

I want to burn these people. I want to make an example out of them. I want to cause them serious pain. I want them to learn a lesson and NEVER stick their noses into anyone elses love life ever again :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

What exactly are they doing to stop you? Why exactly are YOU giving them such power over your relationships? Why if as you state in your bio - you are a winner - are you even anywhere near people like these? Surely YOU have a choice with whom you associate?

Search out a freezer spell and do that. No it won’t do them permanent damage but it will buy you some time to figure out what to do next and develop your skills.

2 Likes

Im not giving them ANY power over already established relationships. It’s the relationships that are just getting started are the ones they fuck with. Just like a lion wii prey on lambs instesd of full grown sheep. Girls are extremely sensitive to social pressure and these fools will worm themselves into these girls heads and badmouth me to the point where I’ve lost three girls to these enemies. I WILL find a way to make these people pay DEARLY for fucking with my love life. They just fucked with the wrong WARLOCK !!!

I’ve been developing telekinesis power since I was a teenager. I can usually make a person experience a migraine headache if im really pissed off. I’m not to the point where I can make someones heart stop YET, but when I ever get to that place there will be a few people having a really bad day.

2 Likes

Unfortunately we don’t always have a choice over who we go to school or work with. These people have been people that I’ve been forced to work with.

1 Like

Lolol. As a former PUA, there are other means you can use to combat this immediately without magick, or you can use magick and use these to enforce it. If they are good looking guys, introduce them as the biggest pimps in the place… " hey guys meet jenny, Jenny this is so and so, biggest pimps in the place, i dont think theres a single girl in here they havent hooked up with" automatically now shes gonna think theyre player dirty duece bags and wont take anything they say seriously, and everything that they do say to her will come off as game and she will blow them off.

If they arent, and are just self conscious dicks who dont want to see other succeed, do the same technique, but before you walk up to them, whisper in her ear and make up something about them just before you introduce her. Now she will be laughing with you at them and think theyre total losers.

Good luck

4 Likes

Mar is revenge and competition, which sounds to me like they are competing with you and mar is lust and sexuality. That is a major problem I have had to , competition or just general interference

Hate to say it, but that could backfire and the girls could see that guy as a badboy