Removed posts

Maybe wrong section to post in?

Baneful magic and curses is the wrong section for a curse woahšŸ˜›

2 Likes

Welcome @TheMuteValkyrie. Please take a moment to post an introduction in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any magical experience you may have. It is a rule of this forum.

You use Satan, Lucifer etc.
So perhaps youā€™d better suited in that section rather then here?

Merely a thought, no need to be condescending.

those beings are present in all sections

Are you sure? Lucifer loves mankind, especially the ones born to carry his Flame

1 Like

LOL! Lucifer love of mankind ! HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Youā€™re joking right.

Satan, Lucifer etc was not a lover of mankind.
He was thrown out of heaven because he tried to overtake Gods throne on the basis that he believed God love for humans placing them above Angels was detestable.

Satan hates humankind.

@TheMuteValkyrie ā€¦yup those things is whole christianity and christians saying ā€¦ you wrote in your ā€œforced introductionā€ that you are doing Black Magick so why are you acting like that ? :joy: :fire: I suggest you to make proper research on the topic Lucifer, Satan and so on ā€¦ or dont title yourself black magicianā€¦

2 Likes

Oh because black magick is entirely dictated to being part of the Christian pantheon?

ā€œBlack Magickā€ has been around for longer then Christianity has been around.
I suggest you do YOUR research and stop acting so pompous.

Iā€™ll title myself whatever I want, based off my experience and knowledge.

:wave: byeeeeeeee. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reminder:

Always Be Civil

Nothing sabotages a healthy conversation like rudeness:

• Be civil. Donā€™t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
  • Respect each other. Donā€™t harass or grief anyone, impersonate people, or expose their private information.
  • Respect our forum. Donā€™t post spam or otherwise vandalize the forum.
  • Respect our philosophy. Donā€™t filibuster or threaten on behalf of any religion.

This is a classical derailment in action, I am going to have a chat with @TheMuteValkyrie and meanwhile @SeekerofK I have stripped your post back to the OP and hope future responses are ON topic. :+1:

3 Likes