Removed posts

You are a silly man my friend! A gift demands a gift! Even as a youngster I knew that! You reap what you sow! And I am a newcomer to this. These demons you go on about have no free will, they are bound by their certain qualities they can bestow! That’s why you call upon certain demons for certain things! Beware mate! Nothing is simple as that!

@Davyboi So…you’re a beginner in magick, and you’re trying to lecture someone with more knowledge and experience than you (not to mention 10 plus years of actual practice) on how things work. That’s…adorable.

i’m afraid you are quite wrong. Magick can be that simple, and has been for thousands of years. Petition spells aren’t new, nor, as I explained, are they complicated. They are used on a regular basis by people all over the world, exactly as I explained them, and they work. You should try reading a book once in awhile. You might learn something. I recommend the book I mentioned in my post, The Casting of Spells, by Christopher Penczak. It will tell you all about petition spells.

3 Likes

You are asking, for something that you yourself cannot physically, mentally or spiritually get yourself? Why? You immediately tell me because I so called haven’t got 10 years experience, like yourself? I am 42 years old. what you have been seeking, I have had from an early age! Yet tryed to ignore! Believe me when I say, nothing is given for free… and I stand my ground, you are a silly man if you think, that something given, has no price! Surely your 10 years experience has taught you that?

lets accept your theory for a minute. would you mind to Please elaborate on what exactly are they getting in return? i mean they don’t ask one to do offerings(one does it out of his/her will and happiness, they don’t ask one to do sacrifices. so in your view or understanding, what could it be that you(we) are paying them? ( i already know what they are getting, as @DarkestKnight mentioned these entities like to exercise their power however they can, and us asking them for help in one sure good way for these deities to do that)

1 Like

It’s no theory! In order for you to invoke a particular outcome, you have to seek a being that can grant them requests. And certain principles, rituals have to be followed, so that you align yourself with this… you are doing this to receive an outcome to your problem! Using them, like they will use you! Nothing is given without payment! Otherwise if you were doing it out of the joy of doing it…you wouldn’t be asking for anything in return! Yet you arnt! Trust me nothing is simple as it looks!

Cat got yer tongue?

okay you should not have said that!

anyways do you happen to have any example or personal experience of said payments, as you did not answer my innocent question, what could they be getting? what kind of payments?
Maybe I am just stupid and so new to all this and i don’t have experience of a 42 year old, so mind enlightening me?

1 Like

Your reply says it all mate! Obviously there is doubt within you, don’t take my word for it, Google it or ask other other members! Also don’t get angry with me, for telling you the truth! I am new myself!
So “THE SHOULD OF NOT SAID THAT” post wind back in mate!

first of i was not angry, “The SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID” post was regarding you trying to taunt me by saying “cat got my tongue”.
second you just assume that i have doubt within me, okay i guess you know me better than i know myself. congrats!
third you clearly seem to have quite a bit of knowledge, why not just answer my simple question. that is all i request MATE

2 Likes

My intention was not to make you feel bad mate! I’m sorry! And as for me having knowledge, I am just the same as you! Yes maybe, I know different things, but you also might know things as well! No disrespect meant I promise! Just letting you know to weigh up pros and cons…

If I was you ask Lady…Eva for advice mate! Point you in right direction etc!

trust me i am not feeling bad! i genuinely want to know your point of your and i am interested in knowing what you have in your mind as payments and all.

you are clearly still assuming a lot of things, mate.

well i will rest my case.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones…i am going to take this advice.

1 Like

No, you don’t. If you do a petition to the Universe, you aren’t seeking out any particular being, yet your request will still come to pass. Nor do you have to give anything.

Yes, if you are evoking a spirit, certain principles must be followed. However, they do not apply to petitions.

Wrong again.

In return for what? If I evoke a spirit to fulfill a task, I am doing it for the joy of it. The joy of the outcome, the joy of exercising my power, the joy of my own Godhood.

You literally have zero experience in magick, yet you presume to tell others how things work. How arrogant and pompous of you.

As someone who has actually evoked dozens of spirits, and never given offerings or anything else in exchange, my experience proves you flat out wrong.

Now, let’s see…

You have no idea what I am seeking. Also…here is a quote from your intro post:

Yet you presume to tell others what is or isn’t fact regarding magick.

You were warned once by the moderator for making demands and being a dick, and now you are derailing this thread with your pointless, ignorant comments so I am going to flag them for the moderator to remove.

You have nothing to justify your comments here.

3 Likes

I will just say this! It’s your reality! If you think you need to pay then you will pay! If you think you don’t then you don’t! I did stacks of petitions and other than a candle I gave nothing! Evocation is different than a petition spell!

2 Likes

Glass houses and stones are my bread and butter…the payment you are asking about, depends on the favour you have requested! If you ask for something, and it is granted, you have to keep giving that insecurity, feeding that desire, for it carry on! It isn’t just a quick fix! You are asking for help which is out of your doing! You are legally bound! Depending on what you are asking! Every fire created needs to be continually fed, otherwise it will die, just like your intention! Payment is slavery,

Maybe you are right! I don’t know! But I speak from the heart! I might not be as learned as you, but I have fire more than you can understand! I am not arrogant or pompous! And I am not trying to undermine you! I joined for answers, truth! And if your ego Carnt accept that! That’s your problem…report me to the moderator, at least I will learn, understand and progress from my mistakes! All I have said is nothing is given without payment!

man oh man, i guess you should really read your own words and try to understand what you just said.

yet you are not accepting them.

yet you know things and have known them for years as you mentioned earlier.

he is literally just answering you in the best and simplest way for you to understand, i get it sometimes it is really hard for one to understand simple things… what should be done, you may ask? take a step back read it, analyse it, process it and then see, you understand it or not.

i am simple IT guy, INPUT, PROCESS and then OUTPUT, this is how it should be done, don’t jump on output without processing things. :wink:

2 Likes

No offense but you just said you yourself have just recently joined, now suddenly you have all the answers? Madness! All I have said is NOTHING IS GIVEN WITHOUT PAYMENT!..is that so hard for you to understand?.. anyway this conversation is finished! Next if you want advice proper way ask Lady…Eva… your choice mate…take or leave… anyway good luck whatever you decide!

So idk how long this started but ya. The way if thinking of Davyboi here says the joy of the spirits doing us probs payment.thats my understanding

1 Like

oh i can’t wait for @Lady_Eva to jump here and give me the advice i should be asking. :slight_smile:

and yes i am new but it I was new to IT as well but then again i developed my first Website in a month time. or i was new to being a mechanic as well, yet i built me self 400HP beast within two months. research, understand, learn!
i really hope you do read topics here and understand them. i wonder if there is even a single book on any kind of magic or spirituality that you have read. (again not assuming but wondering). and thank you so very much for ending/finishing this conversation. good luck and cheers MATE!

1 Like