Removed posts

you start by getting an unholy dildo as an offering and place it up your rectal area… :joy:

1 Like

Make sure the dildo is properly evil, have a goth chick use it first. Goth chicks add +3 evil to unholy artifacts.

2 Likes

up her unclean asshole as well and for better effect have it be a dragon dildo make sure she has daddy issues and no self respect…

2 Likes

By the Gods, we are messed up…

2 Likes

:rofl:

You do know derailing a thread and mocking someone’s questions are against the rules, right?

i know you’re trying to be funny but the OP might not find it so. I’m going to flag your comments as off topic so Eva can remove them.

4 Likes

sorry got off track :astonished:

My apologies. My first reply still stands.

2 Likes

You must be phaggots or smth i didn’t expect such answers the question was serious.Thanks for the serious answers the rest.

1 Like

@LucifugeAzazel this is pretty clearly not a topic for just saying the first mocking reply that comes to mind, there are light-hearted topics on here but this is a plain request for assistance and you tried to shit it up. You did the same in the topic on evoking fictional characters. Do not do this kind of thing again, it’s destructive to the forum and disrespectful of members.

2 Likes