Remove jinn from my body?

Accordingly Jinn can not be seen personally, so If you have then it is not a jinn that your dealing with according to my limited research.

2 Likes

You can see them with your third eye

1 Like

https://www.scribd.com/document/399338113/Corwin-Hargrove-Practical-Jinn-Magick-Rituals-to-Unleash-the-Powers-of-The-Fire-Spirits-pdf

Pg90

I assume it’s ok to post this since it is an authorized source.

1 Like

i appreciate it! i am still doing researches i really need help

You can only do so much research before you need to take action.

Who is your Patron/Matron? You neglected to answer.

what do you mean by Patron/Matron?

Do you have a main angel, demon, spirit or entity etc that guides and protects you?

yes i had one they remove it from me and they attack me. my toe become red

Please PM me your picture. I’ll chat with you in pm ok?

I know you’re worried about this.

1 Like

I think I can help, but maybe PM me.

1 Like

Blessing to you, I just registered on this website to answer and help you, just give me your name, tonight I willpray for you, and write here the result. I love to help others.

3 Likes

Thank you so much i am sam

Sam, in the name of Divine, I’m asking the demon attached to you, to leave you. Amin (om)

Waiting for the result and your feedback, tommorrow.

2 Likes

I’m curious to hear the feedback on this one myself LOL

5 Likes

Honestly, me, myself too. lol

1 Like

I’m curious if you consulted with him first, or if you just took it upon yourself to do your thing. How do you know that what you did was the right thing for him?

2 Likes

there is not anything such Right or Wrong!

second, he just simply ASKED for help, and I helped him.

Ask, will be given to you.

What kind of magician you are? Do you summon and then ask Mute It Be But If You Think It Is Right?!

I’m not here to discuss or prove myself or my believes, I’m not here to advertise Divine! Someone needed and asked about a matter, that I was good in it, and I did whatever he asked.

God bless you all, I will delete my account.

Bye

You can listen to surah fatiha,Iklas,nas after blow into water & drink use also in your bath & salt spray also ruhyah water in your house I’m also dealing with it so far I can’t remove it fully it comes & go but atleast this can help for further harm

1 Like

Hi can you scan me too if only so ever thanks