Remote Viewing Help?

I haven’t really tried it before and have very little information on it aside from watching several videos explaining it and a book I found that basically rambled on and on before actually getting to the point. So are there any techniques that you know of? Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

-----> go here

Oops, accidentally edited over my original post. This is one of my recent sessions. I think it’s pretty damn good. I’ve been working on eliminating inaccurate data, and it seems to be paying off.

My example above might be a little atypical of your average RV session. I’ve been honing my style for optimal Associative Remote Viewing (ARV), which is useful for predicting future events.

For example, a coin flip has two possible outcomes. For each outcome, I assign an image. Say an image of some icicles for Heads, and an image of a bonfire for Tails. Then I intend that my target will be the image that corresponds with the actual outcome of the coin flip. By getting someone to view the event before it happens, if their session clearly describes one of my two images, in theory I should know what the outcome of the coin flip will be. You can use this method to predict stocks, sports games, anything really. Lotteries are tiricky because they require large image pools (6 pools of 49 numbers).

The following is more representative of your average RV session, at least in style. Honestly, this guy gave some mind blowing detail. One of several “fringe” targets I set up, the target for this session was the Black Knight Satellite.

Note how he has several different points of view he applies to the target.
The POVs I used in my session above were central or main features, followed by breaking the target down into quadrants, and focusing on each quadrant individually. (My quadrant approach only works if I know the target is an image. It would have been useless on the target below)

1 Like