Remote Influence

This one seems dope :wink: Thanks :slight_smile:

Which other mantras have you used personally? How was their effect?

I use mantras for a lot of reasons: healing, wealth, subjugation etc, etc, etc…

For anyone who practices any kind of mantra (Hinduist, Buddhist, Taoist and etc.) it’s difficult to tell “which one” they use. Is there plenty of it, and sometimes, I use 6, 7 on the same meditation/ritual.

But I can tell that every one of them worked at some level. That depends on how much effort you put.

In Hinduism, for example, you’ll found “Shiddi”. Shiddi literally means “perfection”, but also means “attainment”, “achievement”. Some people will say that you need to chant a specific mantra for 10000 times in one sitting (yes, TEN THOUSAND) in order to achieve Shiddi. Other, 1000. But it’s common sense that 40 days chant will let you achieve Shiddi. And that’s why most people can’t have success on Vashikaran: they chant it for 3, 4 days and think that all necessary effort has been made…

Anyway, the secret is to chant these mantras until you reach your goal. But if you achieve it in less than 40 days, keep chanting until you complete this. Shiddi is the base of the success of any mantra. If you think that you can’t put or don’t have the necessary effort to do this, go for something else. In magick is plenty of options to achieve your desired result. But if you go with Vashikaram, for example, achieve the Shiddi and you’ll probably like the results.

3 Likes

Has it made your wishes come true? I have seen some boxes on ebay.