Remedies for panic/stress/confusion etc

Divine Providence? Hmm, i don’t exactly understand what you mean… Maybe its because i’m not native english talker - but i can’t seem to grasp entirely what do you mean by Divine Providence … So if you could explain to me?

Try the music-method I posted here - you can be rocking out to loud music in your mind, and you’re still training your mind to cease chit-chat and doubt, jumping from one through to another, etc: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/strugling-to-reach-a-medatative-state/[/quote]

There is actually songs playing in my head all the time :D, i don’t even have to think of them - they play automatically…

Me too, that’s where I got the idea - turn the volume right up and focus on every note and effect, it starts to bring your thinking under control but in a way your mind won’t find as alien and weird as focusing on silence or a mantra or something new.

Divine Providence = Divine Authority. You invoke the essence of Deity before evoking spirits and commanding them. There are plenty of ways to do that.

[quote=“dron, post:18, topic:2761”][quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:2761”]So, i’m still having this enormous problem of being too stressed to do any good magic… Or i mean: how can i focus on what i want, and be relaxed after the spell, when there is constant stress and anxiety of what is wrong and how it could go even worse. Its like the mindset of i had already lost and that is sick.

Obviously have been trying meditation here, but its not working quick enough if at all - maybe because i cant do it for very long… my mind wont shut up anyways.

What sort of backups do you folks recommend? Would Reiki or crystal healing something like that be any good? Also if there is any specific binaural/chakra meditation links or such videos pls link.

P.s. Oh yeah, and several people have claimed that there is some entities in my home, i wonder if they are making this worse… Some of them have been said to be “jealous looking”[/quote]

hi black flame…have you tried flower remedies yet??do a little search about this…i’m using BACH RESCUE REMEDY…i promised this will work…it’s safe,it’s legal and it’s powerful…just give it a shot[/quote]

i can understand your situation…many people(including me)have noisy minds…you are stressed because you are thinking what you don’t want and not what you want…this is very important…i had the same problem long ago…

Dron, yeah that’s the problem very much… I tend to think negative.

Elison, that is interesting - i still haven’t even tried to invoke any specific entities… Because i fear they would cause the exact opposite results i want, since my negative thinking makes me to think all of the worst case scenarios… I wish the spirits could just listen what i say, and not what i think :D. But if i have understood correctly, its always kinda telepathic communication?

Maybe this will give you some insight, maybe not. Something I wrote back when I had this problem.

Mind Maze

To a solemn glen of thought,
one slipped within his mind,
to barricade a memory caught,
which seemed a bit unkind.

Whence to the contemplation room,
the thought and he repaired,
to wallow and sulk within the gloom,
as if no one cared.

Yet questioning this thought he found,
a strange wild expectation,
ever then in circles round,
they chased in consternation.

Yet in such states the thing was thought,
such that the thinkers mind was caught;
Thus those who follow whats not sought,
find themselves in a quandary, dearly bought.

The folk remedy against confusion is to “change the water.”

There are several water-based rituals you can try, which involve curing a stressed or confused mental state.

If that doesn’t work, you could always smoke some MJ – I hear it’s quite good for relaxing the mind :wink: