Remedies for panic/stress/confusion etc

So, i’m still having this enormous problem of being too stressed to do any good magic… Or i mean: how can i focus on what i want, and be relaxed after the spell, when there is constant stress and anxiety of what is wrong and how it could go even worse. Its like the mindset of i had already lost and that is sick.

Obviously have been trying meditation here, but its not working quick enough if at all - maybe because i cant do it for very long… my mind wont shut up anyways.

What sort of backups do you folks recommend? Would Reiki or crystal healing something like that be any good? Also if there is any specific binaural/chakra meditation links or such videos pls link.

P.s. Oh yeah, and several people have claimed that there is some entities in my home, i wonder if they are making this worse… Some of them have been said to be “jealous looking”

If there’s something around banish it and see if that helps, continue meditation, its a good foundation for all your practices. Focus on your desire with certainty until you no longer care about it, afterwards occupy yourself to like from thinking about it . Read a book, play a video game or have sex, anything that will ground you and hold your attention for a while. If you do think about the ritual ( you will, its unavoidable) just be confident its working. Use affirmative thoughts and conments, “I hope it works” is not affirmative, " my will is being done" is.

Yea, i just wonder if there can be any bad results from banishing entities - like if they were on my side after all. Or they will come back hostile? I’m just taking every possibility in account. That is also kind of my roadblock… My mind is naturally (or unnaturally?) wired to stress about everything.

Try a mantra that also petitions an entity for whom you feel some kind of trust.
Ask the entity to help you relax, and take it exactly one step at a time.
First session - calmness,
second session - clarity of thought
third session - attention and focus
etc
HTH

Black Flame,

Invest into the Black Sun. If there’s something in your house, in my experience, it will show you just where the shit lies and the dog that dealt it.

If you’re lucky (I say that because I don’t know how to coerce such a massive dark entity that I happen to like) it’ll also show you just what you need to do to clean it up. I experienced this at the very beginning of my Ascent, and since then, the Black Sun and I have been… friends? I’m not exactly sure what you would call it, because saying I’m friends with a massive dark star seems strange.

ANYWAY! Yeah, if you have something in your house, the Black Sun will know.

Hmm, okay - so i should consult the black sun somehow then… A star…

Weird that i have not seen these entities thought, i think they hide themselves from me maybe. I can see something that happens somewhere else better than my house full of entities… Well, once i saw something but it appeared to be me?(Another one of me)… But it was hostile towards me.

After its attack it disappeared and i found myself laying paralyzed back on my bed.

edit: oh yeah, i must say that i’m not sure on what state i was. I thought i was awaken so but i obviously wasn’t so… I don’t know

It sounds like Biofeedback treatment may remedy your symptoms.

“Biofeedback is particularly effective at treating conditions brought on by severe stress. When a person is stressed, their internal processes such as blood pressure can become irregular. Biofeedback therapy teaches these patients certain relaxation and mental exercises which can alleviate their symptoms.”

Stress is the result of focusing your mind on what could go wrong, or things that are in conflict with your desires. It is a self created problem, and does not exist in nature.

Anything that helps you control your mind, or distracts you will help with this. There are many suggestions given here that can be helpful.

Learn some kind of meditation. If you get distracted from it, that’s a good sign and it mean’s you are making progress. As you keep practicing your distractions will get shorter and further apart, until you can exist stress and distraction free for longer and longer times. If you keep practicing, this will continue on past your meditation times for minutes, and then hours, eventually becoming your normal state of mind.

Practice!

Yoga. not even the more occult oriented kriya, but the mainstream physical asana yoga.

all stress is, is physical tension due to thoughts.

Another quick and fast method to get stress free is breath control. As you slow down your breath, you slow down your mind.

Notice (how you breath) when you feel stressed and angry, etc. Then compare to taking a nap or hanging with good friends you trust.

Another benefit is your concentration goes up as your mind slows down.

There are lots of texts on different techniques but a basic is the fourfold breath. Breath in, Hold, Out, Hold. All to a count of 4. After a minute or two your stress will drop significantly.

To get even calmer, make the exhale longer bit by bit. If you feel a strain to hold your breath, that’s pushing a bit too far.

There are other methods of breathing with different results and benefits but this will get you started.

There is breath control 101 for you. No charge.

Thanks guys, for the answers.

Hmm, i can many times feel stressed even if i breathed calmly - but i will take all of your advice in notice.

Actually when i feel angry i might start breathing slow to calm myself, and for stress or more like instant panic like feeling - it sometimes helps for a moment if i flex my abdominal muscles.

Hey man, even if you find yourself fighting or fucking (or running, true), controlled breathing is the way to success. :wink:

So decrees your LORD Claidheam the Wise!

That has a point, breathing can feel so random thing… But affects so much in the end. I have also noticed, if i’m in pain it helps to hold the breath.

Good god I hope you’re being humourous. Otherwise we are hopeless. Hopeless, I tell you!

Edit for relevance - but might it make sense that breathing is such a powerful tool because at the same time it’s both a background function and capable of being consciously controlled? Kind of bridging the gap between those two parts of the self?

Good god I hope you’re being humourous. Otherwise we are hopeless. Hopeless, I tell you!

Edit for relevance - but might it make sense that breathing is such a powerful tool because at the same time it’s both a background function and capable of being consciously controlled? Kind of bridging the gap between those two parts of the self?[/quote]

You hit on a closely guarded secret, shhhh! :wink:

If you do a ritual with Divine Providence, it won’t matter if you doubt it afterwards or not. What you asked for will happen.

[quote=“Black Flame, post:1, topic:2761”]So, i’m still having this enormous problem of being too stressed to do any good magic… Or i mean: how can i focus on what i want, and be relaxed after the spell, when there is constant stress and anxiety of what is wrong and how it could go even worse. Its like the mindset of i had already lost and that is sick.

Obviously have been trying meditation here, but its not working quick enough if at all - maybe because i cant do it for very long… my mind wont shut up anyways.

What sort of backups do you folks recommend? Would Reiki or crystal healing something like that be any good? Also if there is any specific binaural/chakra meditation links or such videos pls link.

P.s. Oh yeah, and several people have claimed that there is some entities in my home, i wonder if they are making this worse… Some of them have been said to be “jealous looking”[/quote]

hi black flame…have you tried flower remedies yet??do a little search about this…i’m using BACH RESCUE REMEDY…i promised this will work…it’s safe,it’s legal and it’s powerful…just give it a shot

I tried to do some meditation and breathing for couple hours, but again fail… Couldn’t just find the peace and quiet in my mind - well i guess more practice, i just hate that, sometimes trying to meditate actually makes me just more anxious. i got to note that i had drank caffeine, and it usually doesn’t do any good for me…

Dron, haven’t tried the remedy you pointed out. I have tried some vitamin/herbal remedies in the past thought, and i don’t know if its placebo but there has been an actual slight/somewhat helping results from them… Sometimes i felt noticeably better, but i think it could have been placebo effect.

Oh yeah, and about the meditation - i actually by searching about all this stuff in internet, came a cross some information that for some people meditation might actually increase anxiety and such… So i’m bit confused now.

Try the music-method I posted here - you can be rocking out to loud music in your mind, and you’re still training your mind to cease chit-chat and doubt, jumping from one through to another, etc: http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/new-magician-help/strugling-to-reach-a-medatative-state/