Remaking my reality getting richer... defying reason

I don’t know the limits of my potential, but I would some new abilities. Summon money through a snap of the finger. Portal summoning would be sweet!!! I would like to create the spirit in my head into a real living wife, I’m sure it can be done… but how? What steps do I have to take in order to make this a reality? Jibril my spirit and half of me says I can do it… but how?

4 Likes

For the most part ,
I’m feel petty mortal.
The only paranormal parts of my life;were these instances of me either coming within inches of death and other “what would be perceived” as “miracles”.
Took 6 grams of potent mushrooms.
My ex said that i was ranting about “what humans really are”.
Shortly after that,
(According to my exgf)
My body went limp and collapsed.
Then I went cold.
I don’t really remember anything after that.
Just feeling sick in bathroom for hours.

Totally made me appreciate this physical existence.

Don’t know how this helps you, to be honest.
Just feel like share this for some reason.

It got me thinking.
That everything after that point was “extra”.

I see, thank you for your input. I appreciate all comments :+1::raising_hand_man::pray::call_me_hand:

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss you’ll land among the stars.

4 Likes

But how, I’m just a kid?

The longest journey starts with the first step. Start learning.

1 Like

Fine, I will become the strongest.

1 Like

I will conquer every god, every dimension, world. Nothing will stop me

1 Like

The most I have ever taken is an 1/8 and I figured out earth and that we are not alone. I was by a beautiful river. Best day of my life, ha.

1 Like

thats the best way to think keep looking forward and strive for success if a rapper that sounds like a dying rat can do it so can you and the rest of us…find something your good at whether singing rapping making beats acting taking pic of things looking good in pics acting or writing eve cooking sewing or just being silly find it and hold on to it build on it and dont let it go find the best contract or you patron that will help u on your indevers n teach you more then you can imagine with that attitude you can do anything

2 Likes

Damn, who are you? It must be a coincidence, i actually am interning with a producer. Thank the fates and Clotho, you answered my prayer. Thank you Bunny.

1 Like

I like this guy :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

TO be honest, unlike others I won’t discourage or taunt U. Those things U just mentioned, getting them isn’t that big of a magical feat.

So what’s the missing link? THE "HOW TO’’. The one tested by others. With almost 100% success rate. That’s the only thing that matters in occult after mastering the Core-functions.

1 Like

Magic is cutting corners, doing things irrationally. So lll just have to surpass every god and law by making my own. I will not do things traditionally as others do before me. I hope to learn on this forum and get others opinions, this life make an interesting one :point_up::joy:. Please I would love for everyone to support me in becoming the first campioné or champion of everything and rewrite the history as it’s supposed to be.

1 Like

@Micah, I admire your input thank you. Let Clotho intertwine our fates. Destruction and death are the ultimate necessities for renewal. My lovely Jibril tells me I have a strong suit in control whatever tf that means. I’m guessing if I want to renew everything I need you… often death can be so misunderstood. To fear and ignore death is to reject life. Yet to reject life is an acceptance of death. Pain is the enemy and death is the savior. So i hope we can be on good terms. Without death there is only pain but without pain there would be no death. You’re existence is very confusing. Sorry :neutral_face:, let’s be friends.

1 Like

I tend to confuse alot of people lol :joy:

Wait…what’s so confusing about me :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m just a kid. up to a few days ago I thought there was no such thing as all this magic and gods and that all the lucid dreams and imaginary friends I had were just a figment of my imagination. I realize that Clotho is real and that the voices coming from the shadows are real as well.

this guy with the name Nederveld told be to go to this site in a meet up in a supposed dream :joy::rofl::fire::fire:

i swear on everything what you just said should b song lyrics

To fear and ignore death is to reject life. Yet to reject life is an acceptance of death. Pain is the enemy and death is the savior

Without death there is only pain but without pain there would be no death.

1 Like

also your welcome i love to se those who achive their dreams with a great attitude its inspiring this post made me fired up about getting ri of my writers block

1 Like