Remaining mana : 0

I don’t really know what’s happening to me, but I know something, I’ve never been so empty, I feel like I’ve been pumped all my energy. Like the title, I feel like one of those mages in RPGs that once without mana are useless and are just cannon fodder :ok_hand:
Oh man, I’m kidding, but the more time passes, the shorter my nights is, but the longer I stay in bed. I don’t have anything that motivates me, nothing that gives me pleasure, as soon as I start to advance my readings, it’s as if I was pumped the little energy that I managed to find for that I stop doing what I started. Even the writing of my book goes forward. I first thought it was due to me, and it was just due to my laziness, but after feeling so bad and also a long time, I don’t think it’s that anymore ‘-’

It started in December, shortly after Christmas, my motivation and my energy start decreasing, despite that, I continued to do readings ignoring the discomfort that began to settle in me. During this short period of time, I did more than forty reading ; I think that the problem appeared in this period of time, I did more than a dozen reading where I felt dark energies, even dead for some. It was shortly after that, that I began to sleep more and more later, first 2am, then 3am, 4am and 5am. Can’t sleep before (I didn’t take sleeping pills, I almost never take medicine). It was also shortly after that, I left the University, where I started waking up earlier and earlier.
My current situation is complicated, I have to pass the driving license, win a sports tournament, write my book, look for work, take care of my brothers with between 2 and 5 hours of sleep per night, I can’t afford to disappoint anyone and it’s hard. It’s been like this for almost 3 months now and I’m coming to a point, where I will not be able to continue, I feel it. I am cold all the time, I have from time to time headaches, I had trouble digesting, as soon as I meditate I have back pain and my heart hurts, something that doesn’t hurt me before.
I have my opinion what happens to me, but I wanted to have your opinion, maybe even your help, thank you in any case :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s the time of year (most likely), it drains you a bit. I’ve been feeling a bit off lately too. I wonder if there’s any interesting Astrological phenomena that could be causing this.

It sounds like you are trying to do do much. You should probably drop one or two things. Also, if the readings don’t make you feel better you should probably stop them.

Start running in the morning, you’ll feel a lot better/have more energy

@Anziel_Merkaba Personally, I had never felt like that, even the year of the baccalaureate where I had different things to plan. After that, I don’t know if there are any astrological phenomena that can influence people to the point of destroying an entire sleep cycle :thinking:

@Jastiv Yes indeed, I thought of a burn-out, but the doctor was not of this opinion, it’s what disturbed me, after he can perfectly be mistaken. I would like to stop one or two things, but I can’t do it while I am in the middle of the different events, besides it is me who engaged without realizing the workload.

@13lueGemini Yes, unfortunately, it is because my brain forces me to do, I fell asleep at 4 am, I wake up at no more than 9 am, arrived in the afternoon, I am completely amorphous and that irritates me :relieved:

You’d be surprised, if you do a lot of stuff to get sensitive to energies and crap, sometimes you become too sensitive to certain things.

1 Like