Releasing Spirits from Triangle

I am well versed with envoking Goddesses, and releasing them, but how do you go about releasing lets say Belial from the Triangle?
Any Suggestions?

From what I’ve gathered your trying to bind or hold spirits within a triangle, I wouldn’t suggest doing this method as it’s very disrespectful to the spirit and powerful demons won’t be effected by your triangle anyway. You should try to evoke without any form of protection and then move onto a invocation. You’ll get much better results this way.

Triangle is representation of your focus…if you see spirits out of triangle(physical) that dont mean that they are not in the triangle.Physical stuff are here in ritual to fix them in the astral…like if you fix circle you are always in the circle…by visualisation or by state wich circle define.

[quote=“Lotus, post:1, topic:7913”]I am well versed with envoking Goddesses, and releasing them, but how do you go about releasing lets say Belial from the Triangle?
Any Suggestions?[/quote]

If you’re using the triangle to compel the spirit appear in that location and using the general forms of traditional western ceremonial evocation, the sources you’re studying should have methods included for that - if you’re doing freestyle modern evocation 9for want of a better name) where you don’t compel the spirit using godnames etc., then any polite statement that closes the encounter should suffice.

“Depart now, and go about my business” (you can insert “and harming none” if that’s your intent) or something is usually enough, said in a polite manner.

Whatever system you’re learning from should have its own methods, though.

I can’t see, hear, or sense spirits when I evoke (yet), but I assume they came. I attempt evo through my black mirror, not into a triangle. I usually just thank them for coming and taking the time, and they’re free to depart at their will. I also throw in a bit for any spirits that came uninvited. I tell them they will leave in peace and harm no one or nothing on the way out. Picture a huge flash of white light blasting through your house, clearing it, or whatever.