Relationships with demons

How comes people say you need to have a long relationship with a spirit to get it’s help but some people jump right in and get help after 1 2 or 3 evocations ?

2 Likes

I dunno. I thought the point of an evocation was to ask for help with something, and ask to give something in exchange. Practice makes perfect as with anything, and I’m sure our belief and focus helps when we learn to weaponize it.

2 Likes

It depends on the demon and the demons mood. It also could be whether you are respectful or maybe experienced. There’s a few variables. Sometimes the demon will want to wait or maybe they won’t. It depends really.

3 Likes

Another of the aforementioned variables is your experiences with them in past lives. A spirit is more inclined to help if youve known each other before.

They also may be moreso inclined to help if your energies are similar

4 Likes

There are so many different beliefs and opinions on this stuff. Personally, and this is just my opinion, if you are thinking of working with one of these spirits, God’s, beings, demons, whatever you want to call them, they’ve already been in your life and are waiting for you to reach out. I would recommend doing some research and deciding what you are comfortable with. Meditate on it and see what comes through. Set boundaries. Find what feels right for you. Fear and anxiety and doubt will only hold you back. Best of luck :blush:

4 Likes

I’d say it’s about mind set. Your relationship with that spirit has to start somewhere. If you come in respectfully, you’ll be fine. But also, don’t suck their metaphorical dicks.

2 Likes

I didn’t have a bad experience with demons, I will be honest tho when I say that I definitely noticed the difference in energy-more palpable maybe?

I feel like also with demons it’s intense -setting up boundaries is good because I feel like demons have a more direct way of conversation-like the next day I felt him still speaking in my mind and I wasn’t ready for that. It’s intense but when I asked him if he could go slower it was fine.

And yes like frater said respect is key but like in this physical plane too we have to have boundaries

3 Likes

Its a matter of the type of relationship you two share or that you want to share with it.

Think of the difference between a helping out a friend and a business transaction. There are much different types of relationships that one can get into of course but this sets the general idea.

3 Likes