Relationship with Sitri and Ladilock

hey,

I wanted to know if anyone is in contact with Sitri or Ladilok???

1 Like

What is your question?

1 Like

If you search through BALG; you’ll see many replies regarding Sitri and Ladilok.

I’ve looked and read up. but I needed someone who can talk to them about a desire I asked

1 Like

OK I see, I did not work with Ladilok, but there are people who did within forum sure, so they may tell more about Ladilok if you ask them ( the ones who made entries about ) they may help.

But you may ask yourself too. Even without hearing them, there are different ways to get answers, you may use pendulums, coins if you like.

lol beleive it or not i have no experience with divination.

I will take E.A course but atm im doing 2 courses

1 Like

For the moment elemantary psionics by cosimano would help.

http://www.charlescosimano.com/uploads/2/7/5/1/2751618/basicpsionics.pdf

There’s a section within it, Pendulum you may check it p34. He’s funny and sure will be helpful.

You may do basic divination just by asking the questions to the Entity. (meditation beforehand; get the sigil, chant the enn, make some offers etc. -the basic ritual - “show respect always”- ) and by flipping a coin five times ( you should fix one side for yes and the other for no) You would guess from the first hand whether they will accept to help or not. Basic but will do.

However better to follow Cosimano, it will help in other areas too. :slight_smile:

3 Likes