Relationship with demons?

I have searched in this forum but did not find a clear answer yet.
I have seen spells that include a demon. Can i do these spells without having a relationship with this demon?
I have also heard that you work with a demon and use him when necessary.
I am that kind of person that builds serious relationships like once a week ritual.
How do you guys do this?

2 Likes

Yes.

Yes.

1 Like

thanks for the short answers lol :joy:

Well, it really depends on your definition of a relationship. Once you call a demon for a task, you are essentially establishing a working relationship, regardless if you only call it once or a hundred times.

If you’re talking about calling up a demon, giving offerings, and introducing yourself before asking it to help you, no, you do not have to do that.

It’s all up to how you choose to approach it.

1 Like

what if it is baneful magick? is it dangerous to use a demon for this work? do i need to do evocation before a spell work?

No. Demons are used a lot in baneful magick.

I don’t understand this. If you are evoking a demon for baneful work, then that is* the spell.

2 Likes

there are spells without a proper evocation
i saw on youtube a love spell that asks astaroth to help with a red candle as an offering

evocation to me means a ritual with meditation sigil some blood connecting to the entity chanting the enn

correct me if i’m wrong :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That sounds more like an invocation, in my opinion. You are not calling the spirit forth, but simply calling upon him to empower the spell.

Sure, that’s one way of doing it.

1 Like

i can show you the video so you know what i’m talking about

he just uses a sheet with astaroth sigil for his spell lol no evocation no invocation or is it so ?

It is an invocation. He is not calling the spirit into manifestation, but simply invoking his power to fuel the spell.

3 Likes

now i get it thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Strange is when you get in touch with one than are more wanting to establish contact :rofl:

2 Likes

@Rav that is so true.

1 Like