Relationship reading trade

Hey, I’m looking for someone to give me a tarot reading about a situation with a friend. I’ll be willing to read for you as well in exchange. I’ll do as many people who come to read for me. If you just want a free reading, shoot me a pm, and I’ll get to it as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Anyone want to trade relationship readings?

1 Like

Am up for a trade! I would like a career reading please!
Here is your reading!

The lovers: Being at a crossroads, Choices, Commitment, Falling in love, Partnerships, unity.
5 of cups: loss, grief, disappointment, sadness, mourning, discontent, feeling let down.
The sun: Enlightment, Joy, Marriage, Material happiness, Success, Vitality, Confidence, Truth.

Its not a lost cause! You might be dwelling in the past, inducing feelings of self-pity and regret. Move towards a more positive perspective instead. You will see the truth of the situation and you can use this time to create an even closer connection with your loved one.

2 Likes

How do u do a reading if there’s no picture no date of birth ?

You dont need those! You just need a person asking a question! If I feel off I try connecting to the person online profile!

4 Likes

I appreciate the reading, but I hadn’t presented my question yet. I had a friend from a long time ago recently reach out to me and I was wondering what his feelings were towards me. And I’ll do your reading in a few minutes. I just woke up lol.

:rofl: no worries! My bad!

The fool: Beginnings, Innocence, Leap of faith, Originality, Spontaneity.
The hierophant: tradition, social groups, conventionality, conformity, education, knowledge, beliefs
Page of cups: idealism, sensitivity, dreamer, naivete, innocence, inner child, head in the clouds.

The Fool may indicate that he feels new, fresh and carefree about you. His (or her) feelings may only be fleeting. They can change rapidly.
Hierophant denotes they could feel you are their guardian angel. They feel they can rely on you and you are their rock. They feel safe with you and they most likely will tell you things they have not been able to tell anyone else.
Page of cups speaks of love that feels new. There could be a renewal in a relationship or you have sparked a romantic interest in someone. Page of cups speaks of someone having a crush on you.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll do your career reading when I get back home.

1 Like

Its ok! Take your time

1 Like

My cards need more than just what you gave here, but I’ll give it a try for fun. Are you the one with the child, or he is? I see a girl, or your younger sister, though this card usually is for children.
This friend doesn’t seem like he’s crossing seas, but he doesn’t live close to you either. The cards right on you, showed that you heard something from a female, not a male, or something about a female.

There was a fight in the past and it’s not completely forgotten. To be honest, I see someone in your bed, a man and he appears older than you. But your heart is with that friend. I can’t tell exactly who’s who, I see a Leo/Virgo and a Sagittarius/Capricorn. This could be Sun/Moon/Rising. Bottom line is, I see him ghosting you. Your friend I mean.
I need nothing in return. I got what was needed.

1 Like

Thank you for the reading. What would you need to get a clearer reading. Some of it was accurate.

Just made it back home, so I’ll have your reading done in a few mins.

1 Like

So for your career reading, I drew the hermit, the world, and ace of swords reversed. With the hermit you’re obviously contemplating your career path right now, hence the question lol. You’re probably weighing your options with the world card. Maybe you had two really nice offers come your way and now you have to decide which one to choose. And this is reflected in the Ace of swords reversed. I feel that if you carefully weigh out your options, the best path will show itself to you. And I drew one more card for clarification and advice to you and got Temperance, so the best advice is be patient and trust your instincts. Your self-reflection will bear good fruit. I really hope this reading resonates.

1 Like

:rofl: omg… this card is in every reading for me…
My current job is firing employees! I got the realisation that what I do for this company is valuable so I actually can go independent if I want but I am scared to! I like the security of having a monthly stable salary…
I guess I still have to wait and see since they aren’t letting me go yet!
Thank you!

2 Likes

No problem. I always find it easier to read for other people instead of myself. So this was pretty helpful for me as well.

1 Like