Relationship Building, But How to Advance

Okay so as of late I have been wanting to start off right in magick. So what I’ve been doing is giving offerings so as to build a relationship with the deities I desire to work with. Lord Belial, Lord Lucifuge, and Lord Mephistopheles. Basically I give either incense or a black tea light candle. Haven’t asked for a thing, but stumped on where to take it from here. Any advice would be appreciated thank you. Heck if someone would be able to get a message from them on what to do next would be awesome as well. Either way thank ya

2 Likes

A little edgy…

…but you can start by asking them to teach you.

2 Likes

Then, why are you bothering? You must have some reason for starting the path of magick.

2 Likes

Start asking for things. Asking for information about them is a good starting place. What can they do and what can they teach? If you’re giving offerings then ask what they like. Getting answers to those questions should lead to more questions.

4 Likes

I do, just been read Jason Millers new book and one thing that stuck out is offerings and how it’s easier to work with entities if you build a relationship with them.

3 Likes

I understand

1 Like