Reincarnation

Do you believe in reincarnation? if yes, why? And if not, why?

3 Likes

This is the best answer I have for a question like that: past life content actually beings at 3:30.

1 Like

Reincarnation came up in another thread. This is what I had to say:
I think that we are living all of our “lives” simultaneously, when we consider the notion that Time doesn’t exist in the way we think of it. Every moment, and every possible moment, is happening right now. All of our lives, possibilites, etcetera, playing out right…now.

2 Likes

I’m on the fence about it.
I think I need more proof one way or the other before I make a solid decision.

But it certainly is interesting.

I’m on the fence probably because no one ever studies it seriously and all we have are stories that are hard if not impossible to verify.

2 Likes

Ian Stevenson did some thorough research. One of the most interesting books I have read about it is written by a journalist named Tom Shroder. It is called “Old Souls: Compelling Evidence From Children Who Remember Past Lives”. He started out a hardcore sceptic and ended up with only two possible answers. reincarnation or telepathy is real.

I have believed in reincarnation most of my life, myself. It explains a lot.

i forgot to mention, that Tom Shroder was allowed to follow Ian Stevenson on his travels, where he met children who talked about past lives.

5 Likes

Interesting I’ll have to do some more research.

1 Like

I have distinct memories of deaths I’ve faced and some of the spirits I talk to confirm they’ve been with me longer than this life but I do also see the logic in Levi’s statement; we are living all our lives at once.
Of course no scientific proof but I’m okay with that for now.

2 Likes

One question you can ask yourself in that connection, is whether or not you think nature recycles consciousness.

2 Likes

I feel I have gone through a process similar to reincarnation in my own body in this life due to different things. A Phoenix-like process.

1 Like

I actually already lean towards believing that because of the The first law of thermodynamics, also known as Law of Conservation of Energy, states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed; energy can only be transferred or changed from one form to another.

2 Likes

Interesting question!
I can’t help but see it like in His Dark Materials when Lyra frees the trapped souls. Their become part of the Dust and rejoin the universe. I don’t feel the person in question dies but when reincarnated we are clearly not wholy the same anymore.

1 Like

Mouchany
4h

Do you believe in reincarnation? if yes, why? And if not, why?

From Azazel Saturn to the post Above, here’s a link to some of my studies on reincarnation, trust me it;s real
Bible Decoded AND Quantum Christ also on thy Youtube Channel known as Azazel Saturn if you want more info. Hope I COULD HELP.

2 Likes

I will take a look. Thank you.

trust me this document will blow your mind and will be worth your time on the secrets of this really and where we really are as a species today. will Start a new thread on the home page based on this knowledge, it’s time to unite and take back our world from these dark powers that be.

1 Like

Okay. I will have to see what you made, before I can say more, of course.

Dark powers that be?
Yes please make a new post and clarify that statement. o.O

alright.

Dark Powers that Be and Everything you Need to Know About Reality Links to the topic and anyone reading this who wants more information just reply back to me but I(we) basically exposed and revealed all things within these two documents alone, which says a lot considering the amount of things I have on this laptop. Oh and check out this new Sigil I made your views are welcome and comments. Azazel's Sigil... and information on them link to Sigil.

I wanna reincarnate into an attack helicopter and shoot down Muslims in Iraq with hot iron rods coming out of me with a guy riding me.

2 Likes

First thing that came to mind reading this was Asmodeus riding a Dragon.

Answer to the OP question: yes. I have memories from before.

But I wouldn’t waste time trying to delve into the past. What matters is today and tomorrow. What’s done is done.

1 Like