Reincarnation & Soul Creation

Hahahaha.

Increase?

Sorry, but nope, that’s BS.

Ever looked into the halls of the dead?

Trust me, this world is far away from overpolution.
It’s an Agenda, based on false believes. :wink:

But, even if it would be true, let me go into that idea for a moment:

Look, when life reproduces, it is usually producing more then necessary for survival of an kind.
Mostly becouse life is re-consuming itself again and again and again.

Now here’s the thing:
Everything eates each other.
So the living Energy is transformed in countless ways, and if you look at it from this angle - how would any soul here around be young in any kind?

:wink:

Well, but it’s becoming more, so therefore it must be creating new souls in some way, right?

Now, again, look at the reality right around you. Life goes through scycles, and repeats itself, overproviding and yet being balanced.

where comes that balance from, then?

well, if the pendulum swings to far in a direction, there’s re-correction towards the correct boundrys.

one of the reasons older beings work with us, is guidience. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’B

2 Likes

The spirit Yash’alten Knows all about other planets .im working my way up to him.

1 Like

“Stop considering yourself, and you’ll cease to be.” - Azazel. :wink:

2 Likes

i love that describtion of godhood. xD

Hahaha.

remember.
Gods are here.

Exactly here. :wink:

1 Like

If we assume that something called “God” (and i don’t mean biblical yahveh) is infinite source of all, and souls are part of it, it is easy to get unlimited number of spirits to incarnate.

3 Likes

I think there is SOMETHING, but I dont think it is a God. I dont think its an alien either. I think much like your speculation it was the singularity that spread out through the cosmos. The Source that is responsible for everything. From it arises everything we know, everything that is and will be. It is beyond time, space, and our mortal consciousness. It doesnt have a Mask, instead everything is a Mask of it.

I think there is an energetic matrix of sorts responsible for everything, that if we trace it back we will find the singularity.

Right now I am working through EA Mastering Soul Travel and Astral Projection course to find out the truth of this myself. So far, I have found his model of the realms to be very effective and logical in their explanation. He is actually the first model that I really liked. xD

^ There is a good summary of the idea of the dimensions presented in his course.

3 Likes

I believe that souls can and do migrate from one planet to another even one galaxy to another. A spirit once told me that Earth is a ‘purgatory-type’ planet and that souls are sent here to learn lessons. Or think of Earth as a huge reform school. For most here, life is not pleasant or so easy. The souls that have an ‘idyllic’ existence are being tested to see how long it will take them to screw it up and therefore go back to level one.
This really messed with my head and this is the first time I’ve ever discussed this and that’s because this is the only group that I’ve thought would be open to the message.

4 Likes

i can see that being true.

2 Likes

I was going to say the same thing !

and if you think about other creatures who become extinct and then their soul has to incarnate into something else.

now this is more of the Hinduism philosophy from what I understand.

I also wanted to add that Christians used to believe in reincarnation until one of the popes i believe in the 840ad changed the religion to co tell the masses easier. telling ppl they have one chance to obey if they want heaven and if not they go to help forever.

ita just amazing how many people and dull on Christian don’t even no their own religions history… if ignorance is bliss i guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve heard similar things as well. not from spirits tho but im glad you shared this.

I would love to no what the he’ll is really going on here whether I like the truth or not I still want to know it before I die

2 Likes

Spirits have told me that it will be a great surprise to those who think they are going to heaven and to those who think they’re going to hell because it’s not like what anyone thinks. Death is only the shedding of the physical form, you’re free.
They just always say that what lies after death is wonderful but it’s not what anyone expects. And I was shown a comparison like (this is corny) the ending of the Wizard of Oz when Oz was exposed as this old man working behind a curtain with special effects.
Another thing I was told is that the Christian god is NOT the creator. The creator isn’t concerned with what happens here (lol) Earth is relegated to a pantheon of Gods and Divinities to rule. The Christian God and the Islamic Allah are two different war gods from the near East who were able to overthrow the other old gods. Now these two war with each other for predominance.
This isn’t from my own mind, it’s what spirits over the years have told me. This forum is the first that they have ‘given me the go ahead’ to express these things, because they have told me that most of the masses are not worthy and not ready to hear these truths.

2 Likes

I agree with what you said completely except thay the masses are not worthy or not ready.

I believe if people new what was going on they wouldn’t be fighting and killing eachother over “gods will”

its just so stupid to me. I don’t understand how ppl are no ignorant. like use your own mind use.your intelligence. does it make sense that your god wants you to kill for him?

like the holy wars wtf.
well that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Exactly! It’s so refreshing to have a group of other like-minded people who get it. Or, if the masses knew the truth there are sectors that would probably go rogue and go nuts with committing crimes and doing anything because there might be no more control. Pandemonium (smile).

2 Likes

There are infinite number of planes in existence. If population in earth is increasing then somewhere else it is decreasing. The fallacy in your reasoning is that you are only accounting for the numbers in our planet.

But then you must think about how Egregores and Servitors fit in.
God and humanity constantly recreating each other?
God dies man recreate him, man dies god then remakes man. of the last image.

1 Like

I tend to go with science on this, not reincarnation of souls. I’m hyper dubious of this. More than dubious. Hahaha sorry, good luck with your population question, to me it is a moot point I don’t discuss. :woman_shrugging: Yet I believe in beings I cannot see. Make sense eh? :woman_facepalming::v:

not gonna argue at all but what about kids and adults who remember their past lives vividly. Like 6 year olds who know their whole family from years ago and personal details about them. There was one thing I forgot where I saw It about a kid who was murdered in his past life and remembered everything and the killer was still free and alive, the kid said all the details I think the parents contacted the police or something and the guy confessed everything. Another one i remember was a guy who was an adult when saying this on the history channel, Ever since he was young he had dreams and visions of his past life where he died in a plan crash after getting shot down in ww2. and he remembered \still as an adult.

Idk just something to think about and as for science. didn’t they scientifically prove the exact weight of a soul and that it leaves the body after death?

you dont have to respond everyone has their own beliefs and opinions and I respect that I just think theres too much evidence for reincarnation to be ignored or put off as b.s thats all

2 Likes

Yes. I think you are right to some extent. At first there would probably be problems but after a bit things would probably settle down. Like we have a conscience for a reason. The things that we don’t want done to us is something we shouldnt do to others. thats just MO.

But yea I could see some people that are hardcore religionists going nuts and “Sinning” like crazy if that happened. Killing people left and right just because they “wont get punished” by god and no other reason than that.

1 Like

I see a couple more assumptions here as well as the stated one, that may or may not be relevant but I don’t hold them as necessarily true all the time, so they’re going to affect my answer.
a) Every human has one soul (or maybe, few enough souls that the total number is increasing over time) and
b) the only souls in existence are all on earth.
c) The only souls on Earth are only in humans

Definitions I’m working with: A spirit is sentient energy, A soul is a spirit fused with animal life (physical vessel), emotional, mental and other constructs that by themselves are not sentient but can be used by the spirit to manifest an incarnate reality experience. A human is a physical human body with a soul. A cat is a physical cat with a part of the soul of the Deva of cats. A Sirian is a Sirian body not on Earth with a soul. A Fae is a being from another dimensional plane of Earth with a soul etc… and I’m an animist so I do see spirit inhabiting things that most see as soulless, which is to me a modern interpretation of the Fae. Like, my car, incorporated or social organisations, and software products.

So I think there are two things. 1) there are more spirits in existence than 8 billion anyway, and 2) spirits are being created all the time. They can be recycled back to source energy also. And, they can leave and enter this universe changing it’s overall spirit population as well. E.g. the ‘dead’ daemons like Apep. So, for this:

In that case, are you suggesting that there are a finite number of spirits that swap between planets, i.e. for our population to go up another on another planet must go down?

That said, presumably all of these spirits came into existence at some point.

No, I think the total population of spirits in this particular universe is variable over it’s timeline, in a very dynamic sense, via multiple methods of creation, migration and conversion to other forms of energy.

Do you believe there is a god or set of gods who are responsible for creation of life? I have a hard time believing that because it’s been shown that inorganic chemicals, when mixed in ratios similar to those of primordial Earth, can self-assemble to engage in biological reactions.

Life and spirit are two different things. The former provides a vehicle for the latter in physical reality. Not all life needs to be directly spirited, but since the point of it it to provide spirit with a vehicle, it quickly gets sick and dies without it.

I don’t discount the “Eternal source” idea, but it’s more of a, ‘nothing “created” all this because it was always here’ - with no beginning and no end. I do think it’s outside the multiverses. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, only converted from one form to another. Science with it’s very limited instruments has figured that much out - my first degree was in Theoretical Physics specifically because I’ve always been a seeker and wanted to know how the universe worked, but you hit a wall with it quite quickly, as you do with many lines of inquiry boxed into a given framework. I don’t think new souls in this universe are directly created by source, neither are they unmade, but are rather generated and unamde by the activities of the sovereign daemons in it including those incarnate as humans.

3 Likes

Interesting
http://irelease.org/scientists-found-that-the-soul-doesnt-die-it-goes-back-to-the-universe/

3 Likes