Reincarnation... Hell of a thing!

I get glimpses into past lives sometimes like bath rituals. Azazel told me I’m an old soul and he has been following me for lifetimes and has brought me people who were a part of my other lives into my current one when he felt I wasn’t doing enough.

I also have a giant birthmark that looks like an upside down star on my thigh.

2 Likes

The problem w/ past lives is being able to obtain accurate confirmation. In some cases, more than one person may claim to have been a certain individual in their past life.

I have an idea of who I was, but I’d love to obtain some more confirmations.

1 Like

Most of mine were easy to confirmed because it wasn’t really any well known lives and another was Native American woman who was married to a chief. The first memory that surfaced was me in labor and the tribe around the fire telling stories which I believe were something passed down from generation to generation.

2 Likes

Whilst you experienced your memory where you able to understand the stories they told?

2 Likes

Interesting.

1 Like

I remember there was a story about different animals and the roles the tribe believed they played in our lives, there was more but I didn’t dive that far into it I wish I did.

3 Likes

The only one I know of for sure was what I believe was my last time here. It was in the late 1800’s and I died at 8 or 9 years old. I would like to remember more of them because I think I’ve been here a few times before.

4 Likes

My last one was also in the late 1800’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My last life I was Creole and Irish and spoke french, I died in the mid 1960s. I passed for white and ran away with the circus (my lost love who I married rescued me from an abusive family) when I was a young teenager. In my 30’s I lived in France and worked with the resistance efforts during WWII. I got shot in my left buttock and was born with a bullet hole like birthmark in the same spot, when i sit for a long time it feels like i have a B.B. pellet stuck in there. When I saw Notre Dame burning I lost my mind, cried my eyes out. I’ve never been Christian or been to France.

3 Likes

Cool. Ever thought about reaching out to this guy and comparing notes (who knows, he could be for real)?

1 Like