Reincarnation... Hell of a thing!

I find it only fitting that I would find myself close personal friends with the reincarnation of Alister Crowley. Now this has been confirmed but I will not disclose who it is. For their privacy, but I’m just so excited I had to share. Now this person doesn’t remember much but it’s interesting to use as a means of observing the phenomenon. How one has or retains certain memories and is drawn to the same things. If any of you have known an individual who is reincarnated please feel free to share your experiences of the phenomenon as I’m attempting to understand it myself and could use the lived experience and advice of others in gaining understanding. Cheers!

6 Likes

That’s pretty interesting, through my occult work I’ve found most of my friends were in some way, shape, or form, apart of my past lives. One of my friends was my wife in one life, a few of my friends were my children, my bf was my bf in one life as well but in that life we were polyamorous in a way we both had a wife or 2 but we also had each other.

Reincarnation is amazing and the extent of it at least in my opinion is even greater :smiley:

5 Likes

I know someone who was a british soldier during WWII in his last life. When he was a toddler his mom said he would low crawl across the floor and say he was a paratrooper medic and had to go save his guys. He had never seen a war movie or anything of that nature. He also gave a name that she tracked down and verified that the name was a real person who died fighting in WWII. When he got older he had dreams of being in a military uniform and was able to draw the uniform and it turned out to be one of the uniforms british soldiers wore during that time period.

6 Likes

That’s absolutely fascinating and really lends some proof to the phenomenon.

2 Likes

There is a pretty wide spread belief that souls travel in groups, and for better or worse, people tend to gravitate towards their soul group in each incarnation.

2 Likes

As a child I remember having numerous dreams of my past lives, but it was fragmented. Never truely know whom I have been, but had clear observations of the environments. Lots of feelings connected to them too.

Hell, when I was born I remember thinking in a human language. I was quite fascinated on how it was to be alive again. My parents don’t believe it themselves but they are still shocked on what I told them about the day I was born, how the hospital room was and what my parents talked about to eachother. They are quite amazed at that fact as they themselves remember that day for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Yeah originally I thought it was hogwash new age but I started to have a shift in beliefs when it started to show itself in my life

1 Like

I lost my twin brother, 10 years later I had twin boys and they remind me so much of him, it actually creeps me out at times. Little mannerisms they have. The way they laugh. The way they talk. When we were little my brother would always sit at the bottom of the stairs. My boys do the same. He never liked strawberries, they don’t neither. They have a birthmark in almost the exact same spot. I have tried to contact my brother but I can’t find him. Idk. Maybe I’m wanting to see something there.

8 Likes

Did he cum back to finally find his Red Whore he couldn’t back then and make some true blue Moon Children with?

2 Likes

That is interesting.

2 Likes

Lol you have no idea. :laughing::smile::laughing::smile:

Want a crazy reincarnation story?
Well me and one of my best friends for many lifetimes have been showing up in each other’s lives in various ways and we both have separate memories that confirm it. We both know the same spirits and details of those spirits that are recorded nowhere else in history as far as we can tell.

It is not every life we meet either there are interludes between that I remember and we have even killed each other before for assorted reasons. It is a very peculiar friendship based on the circumstances of whatever life we encounter each other in. I remember bits of other lives too and a few deaths, eaten alive, stabbed, pretty sure I got shot once. Once you remember enough stuff you get use to it. I remember some things that are either alien lives or come from time in the astral between incarnations too. Some of it is pretty weird and again shared in some cases.

3 Likes

Fascinating. I can recall about 8 past lives and see how they all have influenced this life. The cool thing and the bad thing is recognizing people in your current life from your past lives. I’ve identified even whole social groups I used to know and now know in this life. The painful part is recognizing past loves who want nothing to do with you in this life (like a sick joke we meet in dreams often) I’m currently struggling with this. My now boyfriend now was my brother in my last life. He is also struggling with a past life love. We are together now trying to right our karma. We’ve been lovers at least 4 times and fucked it up bad every time, mostly leaving each other on our deathbeds.

3 Likes

I’ve reincarnated so many times that it’s gotten old. Seriously.

I can remember bits and pieces of lifetimes in ancient Egypt, Italy, Paris, and (more recently) 1970s New York.

I have paralyzing fears of certain things that have killed me before (snakes, heights), I don’t ever plan to visit Tuscany again because I kept having extremely vivid flashbacks everywhere I went (I’m pretty sure I was murdered in Florence sometime during the Renaissance), I took the Metro everywhere in Paris without consulting a map once (and it took a few months for me to realize that I should’ve had to use one) or needing help opening the doors, and I sometimes already “know” 1970s punk songs I know I haven’t heard in this lifetime.

4 Likes

I am so sorry, @anon58416292. Long, slow hug.

I believe we can reincarnate into our own families. Now he’s always with you. Big hugs, sweetheart.

7 Likes

I think I might have some past life memories. I don’t want to go into detail about it, but for a time I was convinced I had been a relative of a famous person who’s living now. After I started thinking that, more proof showed up that I can’t explain nor shake. I’m not really sure what to make of it. I mostly think perhaps our souls (or some part of our beings) shatter into various pieces & those pieces come together to make a new soul. Like, I have part of this woman’s soul making up my own, but not ALL of her soul. Like it’s not a 1 to 1 ratio. And I guess I have pieces of other people’s souls making up mine, as well.

I have a few short memories from that life, but the recognition & deep love I felt upon seeing the famous person was the biggest clue. Memories I have that he had not talked about before, he later talked about in interviews, years after I had remembered them for myself. It’s difficult for me to explain or debunk that.

2 Likes

Thanks love. :black_heart::waxing_crescent_moon:

2 Likes

You’re welcome.

2 Likes

If anyone is curious about my past life this was me. Anyone know knows me then reads about this guy will agree based solely on the similarities. Jack Parsons - Wikipedia
Anybody else know who they were? Feel free to share your past lives with the group.

2 Likes

Most of mine weren’t here and the ones that were here were an unnamed son of Ramses The Great from a Hittite wife he had who grew up to be a priest of Amon. Although I know I was called Henebru as a non formal name.

1 Like