Reincarnation and demons

Interesting what Raz al Ghul says here. :wink:

Sin,

Ā„ā€™B

1 Like

I think that demons can control where and how we get reincarnated, but itā€™s not our conscious choice. I found the otherkin community (please donā€™t tell me how ā€œcringeā€ this is, Iā€™ve heard it all) and found it resonated with me. I had already believed I had several past lives (including a civil war soldier), but it occurred to me that not all of them were human. Somehow, I think that I have fragments of non-human souls making up mine. I was always drawn to ubi and other sleep-paralysis demons, so when I discovered the concept of the Mare and Chordeva, I felt that I was onto something. I also felt an attachment to felines spiritually, and lo and behold, a lot of these sleep paralysis demons have the ability to transform into cats. Add into the fact that I just discovered Lilith can turn into a cat in some traditions, and my beliefs were cemented.

So TL;DR I feel as if demons can have some control over how, when, where we reincarnate, because they can see the past and future and how time influences us and want us to come to them on our soulā€™s journey. But we have no choice in these.

4 Likes

Haha Wowā€¦just wow. Your answer is truly amazing. So insightful. But there is still one thing I donā€™t quite understand. Why, why is there no element of karma for black magicians? What makes black magicians different from the normies?

2 Likes

well,
the limitlessness,
the actual ascend,
and accessing godhood.

Or Omnipotence, to sum it up.

thank you for this reply, its really helpful! i appreciate the time you took to answer. ill try to take your advice with me into the future.

1 Like

What other kinds of planes of existence besides the astral and physical are there?

1 Like

According to EA in his Soul Travel course, there are 26 different levels of existence.

1 Like

Maybe true. Have you considered that the reason these beings are there in the first place is that they have not ascended yet?
Isnā€™t the astral plane where the gods live?

1 Like

many just do not believe in it.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been somewhat interested in reincarnation for a little bit now. The idea of having existed in another body and experienced a whole different life is fascinating to me, as are the possibilities that come along with thisā€¦how much do we change? Does who we were effect our circumstances in the next life? If we can remember enough from other lives, can we build on that knowledge in this life?

Iā€™ve had some experiences that I can only sum up as being glimpses of a past life. One thing thatā€™s very clear is that this isnā€™t my first lifetime being into the occult. I have no clue who I was though and divinations on the subject so far have pretty much only revealed that I was an asshole otherwise. But if I was as deeply involved as it seems that I was and still canā€™t remember but very fragmented memories and clearly had no control over who I became in this life (pretty sure I would be filthy rich if that were the case), I feel like thereā€™s probably no good way to control it.

1 Like