Rein it in, guys

It ain’t no big thing…no one agrees with everybody all of the time about everything…that is why they make pies…so soopy sails said… It should not bother anyone…except for those with an agenda…

Rainbow Cookie Monster

And that ridiculous half-wit child is sitting at his computer right now laughing his ass off at all the drama he’s stirred up — in between trips to the bathroom! ( :smiley: Gotcha,dude!)

Yeah I suppose this is what they mean when they say loose lips sink ships. Still I wonder what the deal was with that guy.

I think he’s just socially inept. He wasn’t off-topic, just clumsy, possibly a little disoriented/confused. Reminds me of someone I met on another forum who turned out to be under attack - his story kept changing because this thing was fucking with his head.

Well if that’s the case I suppose we would owe him an apology, anyone up for divinating to see what the fuck is up with this guy? If he’s a troll or just has some sort of problem? I don’t usually like to use the occult on trivial stuff like internet weirdos, but I might take a crack at it later if no one else does.

Strange timing to post this topic; at the very same time when people are working to bring your desire to manifestation. Not the best time to start kicking their asses. :wink:

Yep, especially now.

I’m not interested in pursuing this any further. I am not a competitive person. I don’t have inferiority issues. I’m not having a dick measuring contest or trying to kick anyone’s ass. I had an objection and voiced it, which is what you do when you actually respect the people you associate with instead of pandering to them. Some people took it and some people left it. Significance over.

I had an opinion and voiced it, I don’t see any competing there. End of story!