Reimagining Angels without YHWH/Allah/Lord God (using philosophy and Chaos theory)

I had this thought for a while but I finally have found a good way to do this.

So, an angel, functionally speaking, is a messenger/servant of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic God. I like some angels but I don’t believe in a higher divinity (perhaps a hidden power but nothing that transcends spirituality).

So I actually stumbled upon an originally fictional religion known as Earthseed. It’s relatively simple, and it’s first tenet is “God is Change”. As a LHP practitioner, and a student within the Draconian tradition, I see change as potential in all things. I desire stable, ever-winding change, that can be sped or slowed on command. If anything binds us together, it is a force of change, such as Chaos. Controlling change is the ultimate power. Interestingly, the second tenet of this Earthseed religion is “Shape God”. The Divine is what we make of it. (The third and final tenet is irrelevant here but it makes the entire religion a naturalistic religion)

So if God is Change, and angels are the messengers of God, and Change is Chaos… Angels are the messengers of our Change from Chaos!

Thoughts?

3 Likes

All good points, but not true. The angels are magickal structures, not beings. They have personalities programmed into them, but are more immortal than any god or being. They were here before the gods. They will be here after.

1 Like

I believe that it’s the exact opposite. The JCI God is a thought-form or a demigod at most used by the angels. Not the other way around. The angels made the JCI to make people worship them. The JCI God is just a weak mask. A nice fiction for the beings actually pulling the strings to hide behind.

3 Likes

You’re close. The JCI god is a god, just a disgusting god of greed. Gnostics are right.

2 Likes

@SabahSnoblod @vladzz Just to explain my perspective think of it this way. The Angels want to be worshipped, because they want your energy and your soul. Therefore they go off and appear to some random guy in a desert and teach him a nice fictional story about how God created the world, and how they serve this God. They just spin this weird fiction about a non existent God to justify why people should follow them. People start worshipping this fictional God, and by extension the Angels. The Angels then get to feast on the masses of deluded worshippers.

3 Likes

Actually, it was just some minor god who secluded a village. The angels don’t care about feasting, they don’t have to. They exist to serve.

Why do you say that?

Oh, I wouldn’t be too sure about that. That’s what they would want you to think if my theory is correct.

1 Like

My experience is that angels are functions of Source percolated (so to speak) through the principles described in the Kybalion and have nothing whatsoever to do with these weird foreskin obsessed MINOR desert tribes, sorry to be capslock there but the vast number of humans beings who lived long happy magickal lives without knowing what those cults were, who interacted with gods, spoke with their ancestors, healed the sick, had virgin births etc…

Anyway angels are not of that (now destroyed) troll entity and never have been, to the extent of giving me and I think other people here names to call on them by that are largely untainted by that small group, and Raphael told me he was known by other names to other people:

“Oh but the JC names are more powerful” - it’s like a TV show, Game of Thrones, the more people talk about it the more influential it becomes, then people see it’s influential, talk about it more, and the cycle continues.

But in this case, the emperor is not just actually undressed - it is DESTROYED. :laughing:

If I sound a little frustrated, when people KEEP bringing everything back to them, it’s kind of like knowing people (we’ve probably all met at least one) who have to relate literally EVERYTHING back to Harry Potter, these are NEW cults compared to Sumeria, Egypt, so they’re not even small but ancient. :thinking:

Akhnaten was the first recorded monotheist, pre-dating Moses et al, and the pyramids were ANCIENT when he was born.

This post almost certainly comes off more snippy than intended but I can’t do much about that, soz!! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

Wait… are you saying Jehovah is dead…?

2 Likes

The troll god who stole the names of various desert entities is dead, according to what several magicians including myself performed, witnessed, experienced, etc., yes - this was a big working involving many forum people in Sept 2016.

And not just us - multiple gods, ancestors, so much heavy stuff many of us are still doing related “cleanup” works.

4 Likes

Is he really though? Wouldn’t he just live on through his followers

2 Likes

No, the energy they generate is being used for other purposes.

1 Like

Ok. What if there was a group that still worship follow the old testament

1 Like

One thing I was always curious about is what happened to the old cannanite El before hebrews merged it with their god also with what Allah was to pagans before islam, completely different description/role. Did it change to match the new concept? Or was a new egregore created?

2 Likes

Fine, let them, because the entity is DESTROYED, was destroyed at the behest of many human, gods, ancestors, it makes no difference - the shells they create are appropriated and used for other purposes.

They became merged in, it was a vampiric entity which took forms and titles of other beings, totally parasitic:

2 Likes

Maybe 80% or more of the “God” most DECENT Xians and Muslims, and make no mistake there are plenty of both, worship and percieve, is their OWN Higher Self, to some extent, the highest form of human values and needs that still remains individuated from Source.

I’m sorry if I seem to be laying down dogmatic metaphysics here but I am in reality talking about a piece of magickal work that has had tangible material as well as spiritual effects, and was witnessed by multiple operators, I am not asking people to take something on faith but I am saying,. that working was performed and succeeded, with the same certainty as if you yourself knew you had done a spell or ritual and seen the results begin to emerge.

3 Likes

Hurrah!
That swine deserved to be removed. Grumpy old bastard.

Now what about Allah? Or was he removed too in the process.

2 Likes

Now I am thinking of performing the same ritual I performed with Moloch. Would there be any scraps of essence left over to feed on?

1 Like

I don’t even get to write my comment complete before @Lady_Eva has liked it. Kinda creepy, but kinda cool.

2 Likes

The same entity was parasitising those people, that was removed and new items issued to receive their love, hopes, and what in the majority of cases are the prayers of normal people who just want to live their lives.

2 Likes