Regarding Michael Ford And Luciferianism

Michael has agreed to the interview, and we’re deciding on the specifics now.

^^^Hell Yeah^^^ I can’t wait to listen to the interview. Also my $.02 on releasing your works electronically: Please do. I would benefit greatly from this resource as I was unable to purchase a complete works when it was released.

I’m really happy to hear that.

Apparently my instincts were wrong.

And I’m more than happy to concede that.

I look forward to an enlightening discussion.

1 Like

“Incidentally, here in Miami us Cubans have a great assortment of chicken feet sold over the counter (no need to talk to the canicero). They come in black,red, and yellow sold at 2.50 a pop. If you ever want some just drop a line and I’ll send them your way.”

lol

“I have posted several threads in this forum and none of them you brought up as interesting or topical. Instead, your eyes darted straight to THAT thread where I posted my opinion concerning my honest views. There are other paragraphs in that post with praises to you, but instead you went for the bad.”

When either lies or misunderstandings are spoken or written about me, I will counter them when I see them. You are definitely able to post your thoughts, but when assumptions and accusations and falsehoods are part of that, I will make sure to correct them.

And there is an acute difference between laughing at yourself (which I do daily), and allowing others to laugh in your face. You see, most people have a split personality: one for the internet and one for the real world. If you stood in front of me and spouted your “wit” as you have done here, most decent people would be appalled, and anyone but a coward would point out not only the inaccuracy of your words, but would also ensure that you become keenly aware of the offensive nature of your delivery. Having never developed a division between who I am in the real world and who I am online, I will respond the same to other people’s bullshit here as I would if they stood before me.

Call me old fashioned…

1 Like

What is with so many people deleting their posts? It’s becoming quite annoying to see that I’m trying to learn new things and it’s hard to understand or follow when posters start erasing all their posts or original comments or questions…

This discussion was about the merits of Micheal Fords work and from what I gather the original poster took things said on the forum a little too personally and decided to take his bat and glove and go home.

Thank you for the reply, Kitari. That explains this post, but there are many others like this one that I have found just searching through the forum today. Maybe those people felt embarrassed about things they posted and decided to delete them later on?

Some people are what we occultists like to call “pussies”… they can’t handle slight amounts of criticism because they have no faith in their works

LOL. Necromaster is always straight to the point.