Regarding Akasha-Subterfuge and Necromantic Sorcery

I have recently started reading necromantic sorcery and I have to admit it is a great book in terms of information and powerful rites. while a lot of editorial things such as proofreading on spelling and totally missing letters was left out I’m sure anyone who isn’t a total sperg or grammar nazi has no problem overlooking this. however one of the things that really interested me is the deity spoken of called Akasha-Subterfuge. I have tried to find information on it outside of the book but I cant seem to find anything predating necromantic sorcery. does anyone have anything they could tell me about this deity either through study or personal workings? if so I would like to hear more!

1 Like

He’s a spirit that Dante encountered in his work with the Order of the 13th Judgement. When I worked the book, I just skipped him and went straight to the Vodun stuff but I’ve heard mixed things about Him.

1 Like

Haven’t dealt with him myself but based on the horrors that happened to Dante and the name he would then be literally the embodiment of deceit, treachery, and lies. Basically everything the Christian devil is suppose to be but on a universal scale.
In the hermetic sense akasha is the underlying fabric of all reality and creation. All time and space in a single instance, everywhere and nowhere. So Akasha- Subterfuge would be the concept of Subterfuge and all related things on a universal scale through all reality, time, space, and places in between embodied in one being and manifestation and connected to those currents undermining wholesome concepts. For that reason unless you can compel him to be truthful which would require you have a strong connection of your own to the Akashic realm I don’t recommend ever dealing with him and most certainly don’t be stupid enough to let him inside you. He went up Dante’s back which coincidentally is one of the parts I believe was among the first to rot away for him.

3 Likes

i kinda read the first “initiation” then intuitively said fuck it and skipped to Azrael shit

it was mainly interesting because “was Apep just messin w this dude?”

I don’t believe it features the diety you are discussing but the book- Greek and Roman Necromancy by Daniel Ogden, I found was good tool to use for information about all different types of necromancy.

2 Likes

And regarding any of the dieties that work with the dead in one way or another, Belladonna is a great herb to use in rituals connected to them and revolving around Necromancy, along with magical tools created from lead.

2 Likes