Refilling a pen up with blood or at persons wishes

I let you all know a bit, i purchase a large bottle of speedball india ink black from Ebay, thinking it was thick, when it came it was as thin as water, and i added one table spoons of graveyard dirt, Human bone powder, 15 drops of my blood, a table spoon of brimstone (sulphur power), Ahriman oil, Tiamat, poseidon, Az Queen of demons, 5 drops of each oil the ones i purchase from Luciferian Apothecary, shake well still to thin, i got a Biro take all black ink out to see how thick it was very thick and sticky, i did try refill with black ink concoction, it don’t work all it does make a horrible mess, so i descovered you know fountain pens, apparently there are these fountain pens with a piston can buy on Ebay i purchase what it does you put the nib the end you write with carefully dip it in ink and turn the other end and it sucks up the ink like a vacuum to refill my new plastic piston fountain pen when it gets delivered with my Demon black ink, i got a tin of 1 ltr of taubmans black paint for concrete i added graveyard dirt my blood Ahriman oil and repainted my Large black Urn and it looks spectacular and powered down human bone powder, i gave 5 coats of black Demon taubmans paint to my large black Urn looks really high gloss, use a pestal & morter to crush the bone fragments.

3 Likes

Hi, may I ask what is the purpose of adding your blood to the ink? I’m very new and hungry for knowlage. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Blood tends to amplify any ritual.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

Well adding own bood to black ink your adding Your own essence to the ink i am figuring instead of dropping blood on paper and make a horrible smudge, mix in ink and every seal sigil, inverted pentagram will be blood added to every one.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I did 15 there out of control, i drew it using House hold black high gloss paint as thick as biro ink.

So, as a member of the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Pens [humor lines], i have a few things to say:

DO NOT use that ink you modified in a fountain pen. Don’t do it. Fountain pen ink is not the same as india ink, and in order for fountain pens to work correctly, the ink must have ZERO particulates in it. India ink will destroy the pen BY ITSELF, and adding what you did to it will make the destruction faster. Seriously, don’t use that ink in a fountain pen, you will make me cry.

Use a DIP PEN for inks with particulates in it. Dip pen nibs are mega cheap, almost disposable. Dip pens are MADE for particulate inks. Dip pens are classy and versatile. This is what you need to look for at a hobby store or art supply store:

This is the basic sketching set by Speedball, and i have used one like it for two decades. It will cost you less than 15USD and it will save you a LOT of headache and frustration.

If you are using blood in your ink, wash the dip pen nib out immediately after use.

Edit

Welcome back!

5 Likes

@Anastasiya Your knowledge of pens is astounding. I will keep that in mind if I ever need to write in blood.

3 Likes

I’ve been a calligrapher since i was like 6 :3 if you or anyone else has questions about pens, ASK ME! :smile:

6 Likes

Hi i came up with this awesome seal i really want to share ive have taken a photo with my S8 phone but cannot link it to the forum all i got as code is 20171005_214754.jpg

@Anastasiya What about a Chinese brush? Any comments about that? In connection to blood I mean.

1 Like

If it were me, i wouldn’t use an expensive calligraphy brush with blood. Brushes are hard to clean already, and blood, as wonderful and magickal as it is, is still a biohazard.

However, in the 21st century, decent brushes similar to the expensive Chinese brush can be found pretty cheap, and will have a similar action to the expensive one. Lining brushes are also pretty good, and are even cheaper.

But… Brushes also take a LOOOOTTTT of practice. I recommend the dip pen for people who don’t want to commit to the burden of practice

4 Likes

When youre creating a post, look on the bottom of the text box. On one side is the “reply” button and the “cancel” button. On the other side is the “upload” button. The upload button is what you’re looking for

2 Likes

@Anastasiya Noted.

1 Like

I did that i click on the thick line with arrow pointing up wards see a window, Add an image, choose file, i click on that, and i get a message Cannot use this feature. @Anastasiya

1 Like

You could post it to photobucket or something and link it

Do photobucket have charges, or is it free, i did send it to my own gmail.

Um, i think it’s run by ads. Look up “free photo sharing service”

Thank you.