Reducing Arrogancy or a New Job

I think i need some help regarding this.
My coworkers hate me for my additude of owning my mistakes and getting over them and past them by my own ability only.

They feel i’m arrogant. Extremely arrogant.
Now shure, immortality and goodhood seem obious to make someone set himself apart.

Now, i may not be able to keep my job,
if i keep as “careless”, as my coworker sugested.

Should i aim for a change, even tho i’m at a legendary restaurant where the building’s past is over 500 years!?

I don’t know.
I feel absolutly entrapped, even tho i couldn’t say why this is going on.
I need some head’s up for letting go of that maybe…

Thanks in advance!!!

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

What the fuck? Your co workers are a bunch of fags.
Remove them, or have them change their ways lol. You dont need to go anywhere bro.

2 Likes

I agree with @Micah your only solution is to destroy them :grin:

1 Like

one of those is a boss of mine. xD^^

1 Like

No need to remove them just change their perception towards you.

i don’t know, i feel like wasting myself there for nothing.
I have my bank in dept since i helped out a couple which had been herion addicts.
Comes out to be a very expensive lifestyle they lead.
I invested 3grand.
Sick of having that shit unsolved.
I allready considered killing those but one of them is member of 13th Judgement Outlaw…
So i can’t harm him, yet he doesn’t come through with his promises or dept either.

So sick of whatching that.

Sorry,
may have had to keep myself more congurent saving him, but when it comes to loosing my own emplyment, and my flat, well, it’s rediculous compared to other things i could be at.

:disappointed_relieved:

Sin,

¥’B

@Yberion
None of us know you or how you work. For all we know, you really could be arrogant and you say those things just to excuse yourself.

It’s very easy to imagine a situation where an arrogant guy says, “ I’m just being like [blank], why are you guys acting so butthurt?”

You don’t seem arrogant on the forum, but there’s no way to judge how you act in real life without context.

2 Likes

I think you could maybe call a demon for that situation like Buné for exemple ? You could ask for a better job just to see what you will have as a potential new place. Only in the idea of leaving that place but if you think you’re already good there just change the perception?

1 Like

A few binding spells are in order imo

2 Likes

King Belial and Prince Orobas can help . But King Paimon and Duke Dantalion can change minds of anyone

1 Like

thanks seriously.

Sincerely,

¥’B

1 Like

Thank you for your insight Epsilon_The_Imperial.

I feel like i should get emotional control by evoking beleth and agares.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

¥’B

3 Likes

Marked for deletion of Topic.

Question has been solved, and new working regarding Emotional Control is in the Thread:

@Lady_Eva

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Make your coworkers fall in love with you. There are many spells regarding love and attraction ( not inciting lust ) which you can use on them.

Or you can do which I prefer the most, grab them by the collar each one by one, pin them against a wall and scream at their face, almost touching their nose for 10min straight. Believe me after that every time they see you, they will pee a little bit in their pants. And won’t bother you anymore!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: