Reduce effect of Natal Retrograde

I have some problems with Astral projection. My personal spirituality seems to slow down the process by a bit. I would like to be able to Astral project easily but my problem is that I cannot separate my consciousness fully from my physical body. I can somewhat transfer it but it swaps back a few seconds afterwards. Concentration and Relaxation over a longer amount of time like most techniques seem to require are hard to achieve for me because I for 1) do not have the mental endurance to constantly focus and 2) will fall asleep if I relax near the point where separations seems possible.
I figured some problematic points in my Natal chart that seem to block or at least slow the process down.

The relevant points in my opinion are:
Neptune Retrograde in third house aquarius
Uranus Retrograde in 4th house aquarius
Saturn in Gemini 8th house (as well as North Node)
Mercury in 11th house virgo

I know that these points have the biggest influences on this stuff especially Saturn, neptune and Uranus maybe

I’ve Red that the Natal planets that are retrograde seem to take time to develope their effects in your life. That is true for me. I guess speeding up this process has a high chance of supporting me with Astral projection.

I would like to know what your thoughts are about this and also how you would go about it.
Thank you for taking the time to read