Red and black candle spell

Hi guys,

This is my first post here :)…

I recently posted this message on Evocation Magick. Did not get a single response. I completely forgot that buying the ebook meant that I was a member of this forum, so probably more appropriate to post here seeing as you guys are more likely to know what I am talking about! Post below, any advice or comments would be very much appreciated…

==========================

I have been doing the black and red candle ritual (from Koettings Become a Living God) for my love problem for three nights on the trott now. At three am, I wake up, set up my makeshift altar and circle and do the ritual. I meditate for about thirty minutes first- using the omnipresence/particles of light meditation given in Evocation Magick (by the same author). I then go into the ritual and when I begin my chants, I go into trance really quickly. Afterwards, I go get a drink and fall back into bed exhausted.

The night before last was the most intense. Time flew by. What felt like 30 minutes actually turned out to be almost two hours. Before I started this ritual, I was having really terrifying nightmares with my intended involved. Since I started this ritual, I sleep easier, however, I wake up completely exhausted.

I have lost weight this week also, and my chronic illness which has been so controlled is coming back. During the ritual I feel fine. It is after, the next day that I feel strange. I know he has a lot of resistance to me because he is angry toward me (due to his own insecurities). Could this resistance and anger be making me ill?? Or could he have some strange entity or energy around him fighting me?

On the results side, I KNOW something is working, but he is stubborn, so I doubt he will do anything about it unless he is really suffering.

Has anyone else had this kind of experience with a love spell? Do you have any idea what could be causing this reaction in me? Please help.

If he’s stubborn, you might wanna work on opening his mind up first. A red skull candle dressed in road opener and follow me boy oil ought to do trick.

But I think you would do a reading. Tarot cards, runes, whatever. It’ll give you a lot of insight.

[quote=“Euoi, post:2, topic:1652”]If he’s stubborn, you might wanna work on opening his mind up first. A red skull candle dressed in road opener and follow me boy oil ought to do trick.

But I think you would do a reading. Tarot cards, runes, whatever. It’ll give you a lot of insight.[/quote]

That is helpful thank you. :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome!
For the red skull, put his photo facing up under the candle and carve his name onto it. I also recommend carving your commands for him to open up on the candle itself before dressing it.

[quote=“Euoi, post:4, topic:1652”]You’re most welcome!
For the red skull, put his photo facing up under the candle and carve his name onto it. I also recommend carving your commands for him to open up on the candle itself before dressing it.[/quote]

You are a gem, thank you again… :slight_smile:

If you have any ideas regarding my odd reaction to the spell I would be grateful to hear them too. :slight_smile:

To be honest, I have no idea. Its possible it was a coincidence.
Or maybe, you’re exerting a lot of energy and it’s draining you?
It could be something else entirely. I’ve never gotten anything like this from doing a spell. Maybe if it were curse it could be explained easily, but it’s a love spell…
Do a reading for yourself. Use Tarot cards, runes, or whatever to get some insight.

OK I will do that, thank you. I think it may be the draining of energy because I do feel completely drained physically and emotionally.

Ah good. Hope you find out the problem!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the spell work draining you. I worked a series of spells for over a year strait and I was drained and burned out by the time I was done.

If the divination doesn’t turn up anything take some time off and enjoy the simple things and see if you don’t start feeling better.

Hi TWF. Thanks, yeah I have taken a break from it. I think I will leave it for a while then get back to it. I feel better already!

You’re dragging out the ritual and by proxy dragging out the result. Let the desire in you build until you can no longer stand it then unleash that desire upon the candles. Locate the feeling inside you and let it spread throughout your whole body then focus it all into your forehead between your eyes and then project it from there into the flame proclaiming your desire for all of the universe to hear and bend to your will. Don’t stop the ritual until you no longer feel the desire at all and these problems will not linger. You’re building a tower and then tearing it down just to rebuild it with the pieces from before. Start anew and give it one good shot.

1 Like

Wow, thanks A LOT! Excellent advice. I will and will report back on the results. Hopefully will get a result sooner rather than later!