Recording Rituals, Rites, Evocations

I am thinking of starting to record and film my workings from here on out just for future references, and was wondering if anyone here has had general success with such? I’ve got some neat manifestations on film from taking photos with or without flash, but I have never filmed myself in real time.

I am also going to try EVP with this as sometimes RFW’s can capture sounds that we cannot hear with the human ears, so the same technique may capture words on audio from non-human entities and it has been known to in the past. I can record audio with a device and I also have an EVP device that captures the words in real time and verbally recites the words to you as they come, no playback is necessary. I’m sure the latter device may be distracting while working but it may be more affective to aid in what is being said at that very moment, instead of having to later play back an audio recording, decipher it, then contact the entity again.

Gonna try this out and if I get any substantial footage or EVPs I might consider uploading it to youtube, of course I would turn off all comments and ratings for such videos as people that are not like us tend to be so damn rude over videos like that with their “this is bullshit, it’s photoshopped” comments which is very distracting to those who actually want to learn.

I have recorder some of my rituals, and while i have been shying away from releasing them publicly - the people who i have sent them have told me they saw something.

And reason from not releasing them publicly is of course that i don’t want to reveal my rituals to the whole world… It might cause me complications, even if i already admit being occultist of some sort.

The most funny and weird thing about recorded rituals is that you can connect with the energy imprint of the entity,just by watching the summoning rite of someone else.
It happened to me and i was totaly freaked out.

[quote=“dron, post:3, topic:5560”]The most funny and weird thing about recorded rituals is that you can connect with the energy imprint of the entity,just by watching the summoning rite of someone else.
It happened to me and i was totaly freaked out.[/quote]

Very true. That happened to me while watching Eric evoke Lucifer on youtube. I could feel the energy from that ritual, as if I was the one doing the evocation.

I would be very careful about what I released online if I do release anything. People don’t need to know what kind of magick I’m doing but maybe an evocation done in very dim light where my face is not plainly recognizable by the crazy radical christians that would seek me out in public. Those people are relentless when they find a new target to focus on. I’m sure Eric gets all kinds of hell from people like that. He said he’s had death threats before.