Recommended God Spirits?

For some reason I feel I need to recommend Lucifuge Rofocale to you.

1 Like

Seems just like Thoth to be a little…cold and distant at times. “Notes…” Notes on you no doubt. As for the vision of the moon with the blinking eye in it, he is leading you to another Egyptian god as well. The God Khonshu. Thoth and Khonshu alone are some of the most important of the Egyptians as they both have power over time. Meditate on the vision and see if Khonshu will come to you. As for the dancing stars, stars are the power of the gods. It can be seen as a way of him telling you “embrace your inner godhood”. Kind regards, let me know in advance if anything comes your way

1 Like

I’ve worked off and on with Reshef Tel Mekal, he’s interesting to work with. He’s basically a god of destructive rebirth kinda. A god of destruction, but not to destroy, but for new growth.

1 Like

Funny, he feels more reserved than cold to me.

Anubis is the one who feels more cold and distant to me. Not that he’s mean or that I dislike him, but I find it difficult to read him at times. He’s very stoic.

1 Like

Ye, Anubis to me is one of those who tries to help your understanding of death and rebirth. I have gone to Thoth many times to build up a connection with him and he’s the kind of introverted god of the group. Ra however, he is stoic and quite friendly just like when I work with Odin

1 Like

Offerings are acts of gratitude. It’s a giving back to the source of universal power and intended spirit. Reciprocity can be as simple as ‘Thank You’ or might be as elaborate and complex as a hour long ritual with many candles and offerings such as wine, woven objects, jewelry, or art, not to mention fruits and expensive food.

Make the offerings meaningful to you. An example is spending time growing your own flowers, and use them as offerings, collecting wood from the land near you or water.

Charge the offerings with intention. This can be done with breath, mind power or visualization. You can charge your offerings daily and keep them on an altar for weeks before the ritual. This practice increases power. Give the offerings with heart felt gratitude. Allow your offering to be a blessing to its intended ritual and request. This will help you increaseing your chances of success that your requests will be acceded to.

Go for Gaia or Horus, perhaps the arch angels or one of my favorite pantheon the Norse: Odin, Freyja or Loki.