Recommendation

I promised him this recommendation because I wanted to thank him and this will be the best way to tell others how handsome and charming man he is.

I recommend JD Temple from this website, a ritual to hire , 100% efficiency
he is like a cool dude (good man)
And he will help you in the services he offers in a completely relaxed and professional way.
He helped me in what he promised me.
A powerful God and a good man.

2 Likes

What service did he provide you? Just wondering.

1 Like

Magical consultation, tarot, energy cleansing, friendly conversation and keeping in spirit.

He can influence your finances and befriend you with Succubus.
You know rituals and these matters.

He runs his own Reiki cleansing services on his website.
Just enter the search engine, JD Temple.

• Energy Work - Powerful Shamanic Reiki combined with JD’ s unique modality. You won’t find this anywhere else! In person at his studio or from a distance via Skype ​! * See our services page for more in depth information!

• Intuitive Relationship Consulting - JD will provide intuitive guidance and wisdom regarding your relationships to assist you in moving forward, leaving challenges behind!

• Overcoming Personal Challenges Intuitive Consulting- JD will provide intuitive wisdom to assist clients in overcoming personal life challenges for powerful transformation!

• Addiction Recovery Assistance - Specialty Energy Work and Consultation Combination to assist in ease of recovery during those challenging times of transition!

• Ritual For Hire- JD will custom tailor a ritual to meet your specific needs to enrich your life! * Excludes Baneful Magick such as Curses etc. as JD Will Not provide such services!

• Home and Business Blessings and Clearings- In person site visits to your location to cleanse and purify, leaving your space with a light and loving environment that attracts abundance and prosperity! * Within 60 mile radius of RVA

• Curse Removal- Remove all aspects of magick based attacks and hexes, Leave Your Fears Behind!

-JD is a Shamanic Reiki Healing Master Practitioner, Usui Reiki Master Level Healing Practitioner, and is also a Practical Spirituality Consultant and Counselor. JD is an empath and possesses strong intuitive abilities, and can sense and communicate with spirits. JD is also well versed in most all aspects of the magickal arts and enjoys assisting others with positive manifestations! His passion is to provide loving guidance, potent energy work and magickal operations, and to facilitate true, real life change to all with the assistance of these spiritual gifts. If it involves an aspect of your spiritual journey, then look no further… JD can easily meet your needs while ensuring your complete satisfaction, comfort and privacy!

**As always JD is Here To Serve YOU, providing loving guidance & Support!

1 Like

That’s awesome! Thanks!

1 Like