Recent Dream Of Boy/Angel

I’ve recently had a dream where i became partially lucid and it occurred to me to ask this boy/angel how to see,hear,and communicate with spirits better.The boy/angel didn’t answer my question and just looked at me.I told my magician friend about the dream and why this boy/angel wouldn’t answer me and he said the boy was an oracle and that i probably didn’t ask the right questions.He also added that once i start receiving knowledge that my initiation is underway but that to get there meditation and more ritual practice is needed.

Strange, would you care to describe what this boy looks like or at least send me a PM about it? Reason I ask is because I’ve had 2 magicians tell me they had a dream about me and a little boy that seemed to be an angel using the image of a boy, not as a disguise but just the way he chooses to reveal himself. To respect the privacy of the other people I will not disclose details of their dreams but I will say that both magicians said they saw me standing next to this boy and I was completely unreachable when near him.

They were unsure if the boy was protecting me or if I was protecting him but that anytime they tried to approach us they were unable to move any further like they became paralyzed where they stood, or something invisible would force them back several feet. They didn’t know what the dreams meant but they told me thinking it may have been a message that only I could understand however, I’m just as confused as they are. They said the boy would not speak when spoken to.

Really?That’s interesting because i left out there being a woman with the boy/angel on purpose because i didn’t think that part was important.I’ll pm email you.

Dream characters are retards, no matter how they appear.

@fc2014 @RavensAscent Did you found out anything? I’ve tried to find out who my helping spirits are and one of them showed himself to me in a form of a boy during meditation session (which turned into intended sleep paralysis).

I first fell asleep and had some normal life dream. The dream stopped when I heard someone coming in to my home with keyes (I don’t have a boyfriend currently, so ofcourse I knew this is weird). At the door I saw from a glimpse a small boy kind of figure, but was pushed to the wall so that the middle door blocked my vision. Then I immediately was back in my bedroom in a middle of sleep paralysis. The spirit lifted me gently from the bed and I was just floting. The voice of the spirit was more like growling/humming. I asked if it’s intentions towards me are good and if he wants to help, and the response was yes. It also wanted me to tell about this what I saw. Yet, he didnt respond when I asked his name.

Yesterday when asking questions, I also came up with ”name if vengeance”.

@confusedwoman This thread is 7 years old, and the people you are replying to are no longer on this forum, so they will not respond to you.

Before replying to someone in an old thread, it is always helpful to first click on their profile and see when they last posted. That way you’re not wasting your time, waiting on a response that may never come.

Thanks @DarkestKnight, I noticed that but only after writing. Still learning to use this, try to bear up with me! However I found my answer by searching relevant topics from forum. I wonder why I only now found this forum accidentally :smiley: Or in fact, I don’t think it was an accident at all.