Receiving internal visions during evocation

So I evoked Belial with a scrying mirror the other day and although I’m still not getting manifestations of the spirits I call when I closed my eyes I received a vision of a stream of water and there seemed to be a shadowy entity walking along the side of the stream.
Today when I called upon Azazel I received a vision aith my eyes closed of ruins that seem to be naturally made out of the rock of the earth.

I didn’t receive an impressions of what the demons were saying or even really felt their presence.
The only imlression I received was that J was nof yet skilled enough to see spirits which honestly I think came from my own mind.

I’m really at my wits end here.
I can’t see or hear spirits and am not having any results.Just cryptic visions.

Can someone please offer some insight into this?
I’ve been scrying to entities that are suppose to help with clairvoyance such as Sastan and Mepsitahl and I’m not getting any results at all.
Not even a presence.

By the way I evoked Belial in the west (water) and Azazel in the north (earth)
I think these visions had something to do with the elements not the demons.

If so
eone could offer some exercises to help me see and hear these entities I would appreciate it.

PS:I’ve tried every exercise I can think of,and I can’t structure to save my life.

Thanks

Sorry for the shitty typing I’m using my phone which has smallass buttons.

Have you tried visualising say Elvis, or someone off TV or movies you know really well, just doing their thing? If you can do that on a fairly regular basis for a few minutes here and there it might help, is why I’m asking.

Get your mind’s eye relaxed and ready to see something without there being too much importance attached to it, and see if that liberates your more serious abilities.

I’ve actually tried doing this with simple shapes like circles and triangles but I can’t hold the image long enough to project it.
Do I need to clearly see it with my minds eye or can I just picture it like I would if I was recalling someone or someplace?
Am I making this too complicated?

By the way,do you have any thoughts on the visions I received Lady Eva?

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:2480”]I’ve actually tried doing this with simple shapes like circles and triangles but I can’t hold the image long enough to project it.
Do I need to clearly see it with my minds eye or can I just picture it like I would if I was recalling someone or someplace?

By the way,do you have any thoughts on the visions I received Lady Eva?[/quote]

I think you’re making structuring entirely to complicated. You just need to have a good solid idea of what you want to structure, a really good image of it in your mind, then, while you stare in front of you in T/G sync just sort of ‘build’ the thing piece by piece until you can say ‘Ok that would go there if it were really here’.

The ‘blue-static’ will sort of fade ‘around’ the spot where the structured image would be in your eye’s vision, yet, you must use your imagination/3rd eye to REALLY see the thing in your mind’s eye.

Just let go, PLAY MAKE BELIEVE that it is really there, even if the ‘blue-static’ doesn’t perfectly match what you see in your mind.

Pretend you’re on the playground in the 5th grade. Before you know it you won’t be able to tell the difference between ‘imagination’ & ‘reality’.

It’s that easy.

I know where you’re coming from though, I’m still working on seeing a ‘full apparition’. I get decent mind imprints and can summon a pretty good astral outline, but not much detail yet. I usually know the spirit is there because sometimes I get good candle-flares, weird noises, and sometimes even feel hands running along my back. That gives me hope that I’m not totally insane and talking to my imagination.

Ah well just keep at it, the more we do it the more real things become.

I also find practicing a bit of ceremonial magick like the LBRP/Middle Pillar Ritual every night has helped me immensely, along with my Quabalistic practice.

Oh…and if all else fails…have you considered psyoactive substances to get your ‘juices’ flowing?..just a thought…

1 Like

Thanks for the advice bro.
I had a feeling I was making this too hard.
Being that I AM receiving visions tells me my senses are kicking in.
And yes I’ve tried pyscotropic drugs when I was first starting out,but I find it makes it too difficult to focus on the task at hand.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:4, topic:2480”]I’ve actually tried doing this with simple shapes like circles and triangles but I can’t hold the image long enough to project it.

By the way,do you have any thoughts on the visions I received Lady Eva?[/quote]

Just try imagining say Elvis, doing a song, don’t make it too complicated (you already got that covered above) - the reason I’m saying him is he’s fairly simple to see, even if you don’t get all the details right if you get the hair and the sneer, white clothes, and the dance, you got an image of him that’s not going to be mistaken for Mick Hucknall or Steve McQueen or someone.

Don’t worry about whether it’s like recalling something real, or in your minds eye - our memories aren’t like photogrpahic film, every time we “recall” something we’re actually in effects re-writing our own memory of it, instead of taking a preserved image from an archive, so me imagining say my dead granny is actually me RE-image-ing her based on the perceptions I have left, it’s a NEW mental creation and not a stored one, if that makes sense?

Have a quick look at the first page of this for more: [url=http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/human-memory.htm]http://science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/human-memory.htm[/url]

I’m too tied up in an operation of my own at the mo to be able to intuit much of what your visions were about, and I don’t want to offer you guesswork, but I think just stay with the “keep it simple” theme and at this point, don’t be over-analytical about what you got instead. You saw something, that’s a start.

Things I’ve struggled with in the past have gone on to become great strengths for me, probably because I had to work harder on them instead of having them fall into my lap (naturally talented people often hit a wall in all fields because they don’t believe they have to work at a task) so you having trouble with this is in NO way a bad thing, or a marker that you’re always going to struggle.

I’m not saying that to be nice, I’m saying it from my own experience and the fact that London for example is full of really talented people (artists, muicians, writers) drawing minimum wage in shitty jobs because the one thing they excel at effortlessly won’t make them a wage, and they have no conception of having to work at something, coming up from behind, because they expect natural talent to step in and save the day. So to paraphrase those adverts about financial products, “past performance is no indicator of future success or accomplishment.”

1 Like

Thanks Lady Eva!
Great advice as always.
Yours and Gnosis’s words have given me a whole new perspective on how to approach evocation.