Receiving clairvoyant pictures after the fact?

Hey guys and girls,
when trying to initiate contact with demons I often feel something and I have a feeling of ‘knowing’ that there is a presence there. So Im assuming that gifted with some inate clairsentience and claircognizance. However I don´t necessarily ‘see’ a lot. What has happened to me a few times now though is that days or sometimes week after I tried talking to a demon I ‘see’ back to that day and THEN see the demon being present, however I didn´t see him/her the day I was talking to him/her.

Now, I´m wondering whether this is clairvoyance or my mind playing tricks on me. I´m parted a lot on this issue since it´s extremely easy to imagine that it´s just my mind making sense of it, but at the same time I have a feeling that it´s actually legit. It is often said to go by what you feel (and this was a very helpful tip that has led me to the right direction many times) but at the same time I don´t want to just make believe and end up fooling myself.

Im interested to hear your opinion, whether something similar has happened to one of you or whether one of you has any idea or advice on how to find the truth in this matter.
Thank you for your time.

Nah your not crazy. I have experienced this a lot when working with spirits, not in thst I pictured my ritual and the spirits there later, but that simply they spoke to me or impressed me with faint images later.

For a long time I really thought I was going nowhere with this life, I’d do a ritual or spell or energy work or whatever task I slated. I’d often feel the air stirred in an isolated room, or the temperature change or as if something walked up behind me. I’d take this as the go ahead to proceed and would do so.

I’d never get any impressions or words or even thoughts from the beings right then. But I’d find in the days later I would- especially after I began working with the Loa. I might be sitting outside smoking a cigarette and suddenly get an impression of what a spirit I sought to speak with looked like. Or the boyfriend and I might be talking and I’d hear a distinct voice behind me, jumping in with something comical but related. I’d always know it wasn’t a physical sound.

I always took it at first as my senses weren’t open enough, and I i was probably too focused during the rituals to realize they could communicate with me- either due to bad expectations based on what I’ve read people encounter or my own disbeliefs.

I’m much more likely to take note Of a being now during rituals, but the summoned presence so to speak is still what I go with. I recognize my sight isn’t 100%, so if I see or hear nothing, I don’t discount it as wasted time if I felt something.

Idk of this actually helps ya or not but I tried :wink:

This does help a lot actually. Not only with the question I asked but the nuanced reply you gave also addressed other doubts I had. This is really great to hear, thank you so much!

not in thst I pictured my ritual and the spirits there later, but that simply they spoke to me or impressed me with faint images later.

I didn´t thought about wording it this way but that´s actually what I meant. I don´t consciously think about the ritual I did but rather it comes to my mind on it´s own, only this time with a stronger impression of something being there with me.

Again, thank you thank you thank you!
Maybe it´s time to start trusting my experiences a bit more. I do feel a little bit ashamed of asking other peoples opinions so often when I think I already have the answer, but still it really helps in the beginning so I will forgive myself for doing so :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have this realization a lot honestly. Everything from chucking tarot readings that didn’t make sense- later usually something happens that makes me go oh, I’m a dumb fck. To did that really happen

My clown Samedi likes to ask when I’m going to stop asking questions I know the answer to- such as, am I bat shit crazy? Cuz this sounds bat shit crazy even to me.

It seems like things get clearer the longer I walk this path, but the human in me still has the initial omg really, reaction. Or when you get ten coincidences around one scenario, you start wondering how many are coincidence cuz no one has this many lol.

It seems like things get clearer the longer I walk this path, but the human in me still has the initial omg really , reaction.

Can it really be that simple?? Haha I know exactly what you´re talking about. Guess that´s just the way it is now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Indeed :slight_smile: it becomes more natural, almost expected, with time, but it still happens to me.